ReaderxCas (3)

**Plot**You teach Cas how to play soccer/football**

"C'mon Cas, it'll be fun." You smiled at him, pulling on his arm and he sighed loudly. You had been trying to persuade him to come outside so that you could teach him how to play soccer, but he was adamant that he would be bad, and therefore didn't even want to try. "Please? For me?" You pouted.

Cas looked up at you then, his face falling slightly, but there was a small smile at the corner of his mouth. He looked as if he was going to protest again, but he sighed heavily and slowly stood.

"Yay!" You exclaimed, clapping your hands a little. You then grabbed his hand and pulled him quickly outside. "So, soccer is pretty simple, to be honest, at least, it is when you're just goofing around." You moved to get the ball that was sat on the grass.

You then proceeded to explain how to play, and started off showing Cas how to gently kick the ball back and forth between you. It was pretty easy for him to pick up, and after about 10 minutes, he was actually smiling and laughing with you and you ran around outside.

***

Unfortunately, you had explained the concept of tackling to him and he was a little more competitive than you thought he was going to be. He had got the ball of you more than a few times, but you had returned the favor by stealing the ball from him also.

You were laughing hysterically, running in the opposite direction of Cas, kicking the ball in front of you every now and then, and you could hear Cas laughing behind you, running after you in attempt to get the ball back. That's when it all went down hill.

You attempted to turn around, just as Cas stuck his foot out to try and get the ball off you and it was at just the wrong angle, causing you to tumble backwards. You let out a squeal and instinctively reached forward to grab onto Cas' shirt, causing him to fall also.

You let out an 'oof' as your back hit the soft grass. Cas had tried his hardest to brace himself as he fell, but he still ended up being on top of you.

"I'm so sorry, are you okay?" He asked quickly, pushing himself up on his hands on either side of your head. He searched your face, worried, and that's when you started laughing. You could feel your chest hit Cas' every now and then through the vibrations of your laugh, but you couldn't help it.

"I'm fine Cas." You said a little breathless and you looked up into his face to see it still worried. There was a moment of silence between the two of you where you just stared at each other, and your eyes flicked down to Cas' mouth to see a small smile playing across it.

You cleared your throat a little awkwardly as you looked back into his eyes to see that he was still looking all over your face, and you couldn't help the blush that crept up your neck and onto your cheeks. Cas' eyes snapped to yours then and you smiled and suddenly had the overwhelming urge to lean a fraction forwards to press your lips to his.

So, that's what you did. And, god, were you glad you had.

Cas kissed you back firmly, his eyes fluttering close as yours did, and his lips worked against yours in the most perfect way. One of his hands came to rest on your cheek, tilting your head slightly and deepening the kiss, prying your lips open.

Your hands tangled in his tousled hair, bringing him closer to you and kissing back with as much as he was giving. You smiled into it as you felt Cas' thumb run over your jaw line gently, and beautiful contrast to the slightly rough and passionate kiss.

He pulled back after a couple of minutes and you whined a little, then immediately blushed at the sound that had come out of your mouth. Cas chuckled, something very un-Cas-like and you smiled at that, he then placed another kiss to your lips gently.

"As much as I would like to stay here forever," You started, in a slight whisper, "you're going to have to get off me sooner or later." You pointed out, laughing slightly as Cas blushed the slightest bit and started to make his way up off you. He stood and helped you stand, smiling down at you.

"Thank you for teaching me how to play soccer, it was fun." You smiled, went on your tiptoes and kissed his cheek, then smirked.

"Not as fun as the kissing part though." You laughed, raising an eyebrow at him, and Cas just smiled at you, bringing your waist close to him and placing a kiss to your lips once more.

You concluded that teaching Cas how to play soccer was probably one of the best things you had ever decided to do.

***Hope you liked it^.^***

Twitter - @ameliarosetalks
Tumblr - ameliarosetalks.tumblr.com