45. The Unwelcome Love (Bonus 2)

Anna could feel his stare on her as she was still tied up. She was looking around the room hoping to find a way to escape. Was there any doors or stair cases she could escape through if she was ever set free in this room and was left alone? She wasn't sure. She was blind folded on the way to this place but she could tell it was far. They had driven her a long distance and she knew she had been transported to this room through an elevator so this was not the ground floor. The Windows didn't give much away. It was still pretty dark outside and the curtains were drawn.

Jackson was sitting on a sofa with his leg on the coffee table while looking at her intently as he was sipping his coffee. He had been watching her silently for a while now. He was taking in her beautiful form. He had missed looking at her. It was surreal to have her all to himself. He could get used to this. Waking up to her sight every morning from then onwards. It was a pretty sight to wake up to.

Anna reluctantly looked at him and said "You do know that the smell of coffee gives me a headache. Why do you drink strong coffee in this room?" She had broken the uncomfortable silence as she was feeling annoyed with him staring at her. What was wrong with him? His obsession had gone too far. He was way too obsessive over her.

Jackson said "I guess opposites attract Anna. I didn't deliberately choose to drink coffee to torment you if that's what you are thinking. I love coffee. You don't. Trust me. If I wanted to torment you I would have made sure you were feeling excruciating pain."

Anna asked "Then why am I restrained? If you are not trying to torment me then why have you tied me up. It's pretty tight. My hands are going numb." She had to reason with him and pick her battles. Some politeness was not going to kill her. She had to move around so she had a chance to escape.

Jackson said "Well. I don't think you have earned the right to be free Anna." He put away his mug and put his hands behind his head looking relaxed on his sofa "You are defiant, arrogant and keep reminding me that you belong to Arturo. Does that sound appealing to me enough to untie you and give you some privileges as my prisoner? I don't think so."

Anna sighed "How do I earn the right?" She wasn't sure if she wanted to know the answer. In a way she didn't mind being tied up so that meant Jackson kept his distance and treated him like a captive rather than treating him like a guest. She didn't want to be touched by him in anyway. She didn't want him to get friendly with her.

Jackson said "You don't need to do anything. It's me who needs to be satisfied enough to want to untie you for breakfast. I am not yet satisfied. So go on Anna... Satisfy me..."

Anna cringed "Stop playing games."

Jackson said "No games. I will never be satisfied fully until your husband is dead and I can claim you as my wife legally. Well there is a possible other solution too. If he divorces you...."

Anna gasped "You can't make him divorce me..."

Jackson said "I don't think I wish to. I prefer if he dies. But if I get to have you then I shouldn't be too difficult about approving the methods of our union. You either can divorce him or he divorces you. Job done. No bloodshed. That's the last resort. I prefer to just kill him."

Anna pressed her lips wanting to curse him so badly for talking so casually about killing her husband but she didn't wish to get him jealous again. When he got riled up he became more aggressive and lost his inhibitions.

Jackson said "I can see you love him. I don't see why. Tell me this Anna. Why do you love him? Why did you marry him. Why did you not wait for me?"

Anna looked away.

Jackson raised an eyebrow "Don't look away. I don't wish to use force Anna. Don't make me come there to tilt your chin to look at me. I don't trust myself to be gentle Anna when you disobey me. I never liked it."