67. Conversing & Reversing

Vienna found herself in Tristan's arms. It was warm. The silky feeling of his soft coat was quite making it hard for her to want to let go. But it was not just the material of his coat that made him irresistible. It was his calming presence filling her room with the need for her to be with him. As much as she didnt look forward to answer Tristan's questions that she knew was coming, she welcomed the moment and how she was feeling. He was rubbing circles behind her back now.

But it was time to let go as Tristan couldnt stop firing the questions "Vienna. Why are you crying? There is no way you can tell me its nothing. Ever since yesterday I feel that you have some heavy weights on your shoulders that you fail to share. I want answers. Why are you upset? Tell me what just happened while you were with my sister?"

Vienna slowly pulled away and stood looking at him "I am fine."

Tristan took out a handkerchief and reached his hand to her face to wipe her tears but she took it and Tristan let her. She wiped her eyes and then turned around walking away from Tristan that he did not like one bit.

Tristan said firmly "Vienna. I asked you a question."

Vienna sighed and turned around "You first Tristan. It doesnt work like this. You do know I dont like to talk about whats bothering me... Its not that easy to talk about it... But I could talk to your sister about it..."

Tristan crossed his arms over his chest. He said "Vienna. It really doesnt work like this. I expect you to not hide anything from me. Start telling me whats going on..."

Vienna said "If its about hiding... Then I think you definitely need to be the first... Go on. Go first... I asked you what you wanted to do after you dropped me off. You just left... You said it doesnt concern me but it did... I found out you went to see my cousin Stefano after you dropped me off... So tell me Tristan... What happened?"

Tristan asked "Did Viggo tell you?"

Vienna nodded.

Tristan said "Your twin needs to really get his business priorities right..." He then put his hands down on his hips "What else did he say?"

Vienna said "Well... He did say you will be mad when you go to Stefano..."

Tristan walked closer and asked "Why would I be? Did he say to you why?"

Vienna said "He did."

Tristan stood in front of her and touched her hair " Did he? What do you know?"

Vienna hesitated and then breathed "Everything... Everything you told him..."

Tristan said " I think I need to have a word with your brother..." He then turned to walk away.

Vienna asked "Where is Stefano?..."

Tristan turned around " He is here actually. In my car still... Waiting... I brought him back... I would like to question him further here instead of taking him to my house because that was the deal with Viggo... I dont hold Rosarios in my home against their will... But I need to find out everything he knows about Andrei Alexandrov. I need to know more than ever before... You have the right to know... He apparently said to Stefano that ... You are too pretty to kill... I need to find out what are the threats... I know every single criminal out there who is not O'Neil or Rosario is your enemy and they would want a piece of you and me... I am always ready to strike back if they ever dream of striking...But with him, I need to get as much information about him out of your cousin."

Vienna asked "Whats wrong with him saying that?"

Tristan froze. He looked at Vienna with an unreadable expression. He stared at her "What gives you that idea? Everything is wrong with how he has shown you disrespect..."