CHAPTER 6: New Information.....

EVERETT

Unfortunately today, I had things I needed to do and I couldn't have Ofelia come with me.

So I had someone stay here with her while Wes and I met up with a few guys that he had told me after breakfast had found out more information about Ofelia and my brother.

When we met up with the pack, the Alpha handed me a folder filled with information for both my brother and her.

"That's everything Alpha Everett." He says.

"Thanks. I appreciate it." I tell him.

"Of course. But just so you know, Eddison will find her." He states.

"I'm aware of that. Thanks." I tell him. He then turns and heads off along with his pack as Wes and I head back to the car where he starts driving back to the house as I open the folder and start reading.

I begin looking over information about her and discover things I definitely had not expected.

"So what's it say?" He asks.

"It says that both her parents are deceased. They died when she was younger and she met my brother when she was sixteen. She's been..." I stopped myself as I read the next several pages.

"What is it?" He asks me.

"Do me a favor Wes. Don't try to stop me from killing my brother." I tell him through clenched teeth.

"What do you mean?" He asks me worried.

"Just make sure you don't stop me." I tell him.

"Alright. But what is it?" He asks.

"I'll tell you later. Right now I need to calm myself down a little before I see her." I tell him.

He doesn't say anything else and just continues to drive.

The rest of the car ride home, I tried to calm myself down and I was able to just as soon as we pulled up into the driveway.

When we got out, I walked straight into my office and closed the door behind me then yelled and growled loudly while punching a few holes into the walls.

I was furious. There was nothing more I would take more pleasure in than to torture my brother until his last breath while he begs me to kill him.

He touched MY fucking Luna. He punched her hard enough to cause a miscarriage and that caused damage to her body to where she had to have surgery and is not able to produce children as a result. Not to mention on top of everything else, he made sure to keep her inner wolf at bay and to rid it.

Oh but he's gonna shit his pants when he see's I've helped her get her wolf back and make sure both her and her wolf get revenge on him.

I wish I would have known of his whereabouts around that time. Then maybe I could have prevented her from ever having to suffer by his hands.

I hear a little knock on the door and without thinking first, just shouted out in reply.

"What?!" I shouted.

"I-I'm sorry, I'll come back." I heard Ofelia's sweet little meek voice speak from the other side of the closed door.

"No, please come in." I tell her in a more gentle tone of voice.

I take in a few deep breaths and let them out before she opened the door and stepped inside.

"I didn't mean to interrupt you but, Wes told me you found out about me and your brother." She says timidly.

"I'm sorry. I know I shouldn't have had someone get information on you and wait for you to tell me when you were ready. Please forgive me. I just wanted to know." I tell her.

"It's okay. I understand. I'm just really sorry that....that he damaged me." She chokes on a few tears and stops herself for a moment.

I walk up to her and place my hand gently onto the side of her face as I have her look into my eyes.

"Baby none of what happened to you was ever your fault. And for the record, most importantly, I want you to understand this. You're not damaged to me. You're perfectly beautiful inside and out. I can tell you have a good heart and if anyone should be sorry, it should be me." I tell her as I turn to look away from her.

"But why would you be sorry?" She asks me confused.

"Because if I had only kept an eye on my brother more closely maybe I could have prevented you from ever being harmed by his hands." I confess to her.

It's quiet for a moment and right as I think she has left the room, I suddenly begin to feel a hand on my shoulder.

"There's nothing you could have done." She tells me while I turn around to face her.

I lean my forehead against hers as I place my hand again back on the side of her face, we stand there for a moment sharing an intimate quiet moment.

"I promise I will never hurt you." I tell her and before anything else can happen, we hear Wes come into the room.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)