CHAPTER 14: Making Up?!

EVERETT

SLAP!! I feel the stinging of the painful hit I just received from Ofelia and rightfully so. How could I rant and talk to her like that?! I'm glad she did that to snap me out of my rant. I can't believe I snapped like that.

After I hear the door slam shut, I notice her starting to stomp off down the road. So I get out and start running after her. She looks back and hears me and then begins picking up the pace and just as she did so did I until we both ended up running.

She cut off in through the trees and I was right on her tail until I hit my head against something hard and get knocked on back down onto the ground.

"Ah!" I yell as I grab my head.

Fuck! This is great! I thought to myself. Could this night get any worse?

I hear rustling on the ground and knew it was her because of her scent and though the pain began subsiding more and more, I continued moaning and groaning in pain so that she would think I was really hurt and to see what she would do. Which of course, she did.

She knelt down beside me and I heard her asking me if I was okay. That's when I took that opportunity in grabbing her and flipping her onto her back while pinning her to the ground as I was on top of her.

"Get off of me." She said while struggling and trying to get free from my grasp.

"Stop!" I tell her. "I'm sorry I snapped at you and said all that I did. I didn't mean it. I just, I don't like many things about my brother including when it comes to the fact he had you before I ever found you." I admit ashamed and slowly start releasing my grasp as I get up off her and sit beside her.

I was expecting her to run off and I wouldn't blame her. I then felt her hand start to rub my back a little to comfort me.

"I'm sorry. I never meant to do that. And I would never defend him. But I promise I won't bring him up again." She tells me.

I just nod and look at her and smile. She then leans in closer and starts kissing me.

I pick her up and carry her bridal style towards the car still kissing her and we sit in the back which I've gotta admit I'm glad I brought the bigger car.

We continue kissing as I climb on top of her, closing the door behind me and we start removing each other's close as we continue to kiss.

I begin kissing her from her mouth to her neck, down in between the valley of her breasts while I cup one of her breasts as I place one of her nipples into my mouth and then do the same thing with the other one.

She begins to moan especially as I begin kissing down her stomach and making my way all the way down in between her legs where I start eating her out, flicking my tongue and circling around her clit, as I place one finger then two inside of her at the same time and begin moving them in and out of her, making her wetter by the second and having her grip onto my hair as she moans a little louder.

"Ah, baby you feel so good." She moans.

I feel her then grab my face and have me climb back on top of her and kiss her lips then pushes me over onto my back and straddles my hips as she begins kissing down my chest and moving her hands down my stomach all the way down to my already hard throbbing cock and suddenly feel her lips wrap around the tip of my cock at first, tasting my precum and then I feel her put more and more into her mouth and starts bobbing her head up and down slowly at first while using her tongue and then goes a little faster as she uses her hand to stroke me also.

She stops and before I ask why, I see her grabbing a condom from out of my pants pocket and tears it open, puts it on my cock and then straddles onto my waist again and starts slowly moving down onto my cock, taking every inch slowly until it's all the way in her.

"Mmm." She starts moaning and then grabs onto the headrest behind me as she starts grinding up and down with her pussy lips clenching my shaft as she speeds up a little more while I grab onto her hips and then take over as I start moving in and out, up and down inside of her.

"Fuck baby, you feel so good." I tell her.

She moans more and then I pull her head closer to me and I kiss her lips before I begin to pound her pussy hard and fast, thrusting in and out harder and harder with each thrust.

Then I stay inside of her with her legs still around me before I have her get on her knees and lay her head onto the seat as I enter her from behind making her moan loudly in pleasure, grabbing her hair and having her tilt her head back so I can kiss her lips.

Then I quickly have her lay on her back again as I get back on top of her enter into her wet pussy and begin thrusting faster and harder while having her look into my eyes.

"I want to watch you come for me." I tell her breathlessly.

"Okay." She moans through breaths.

I thrust deeper harder and faster a little more before we both come at the same time and I collapse on top of her, trying to catch my breath before disposing the condom and having her and I cuddle a little bit before going back to the house

"I love you." I tell her.

"I love you too." She smiles as she spoons closer to me and we both enjoy the moment we just had with each other. Damn, she felt so good and sounded amazing.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)