002

A/N quick: This chapter somehow ended not being the best so just bare through it, I'll make it up I promise.

We've been this before. I think we've been through this many times before.

So how can one man make a simple calculation so difficult?

I look around the class, half of the students are either on their phones, talking or looking at the bored with the same confused expression as me.

I then look to the man taking charge st the front. His skinny-but-plump cheeks rise and fall as he talks, his eyes gazing sloppily from the calculations on the board to the class behind him. He looks so young, the rumours about him only just being qualified must be true.

He's probably only 25- Only 6 years older than me and teaching the future generations. Teaching them badly that is.

That's it, I'm enforcing my rights as teacher support and taking a stand. Literally.

I stand up suddenly, my chair scraping against the ground loudly as it gets forced back. Mr Kim stops writing.

"I want to see everyone listening" I clap my hands, everyone stops. The girls laughing st the back look at me with what I can only describe as disgust.

I'd do the same. I'd be thinking 'what's this bitch doing? she can't teach me better than my own teacher' And they'd be right. I can't, but I can make it simpler because this idiot of a teacher is making a pigs ear of it.

I look to Mr Kim, his face looks at me with a mixture of curiosity and annoyance. My hands flick the hair behind my ear and step out and around the desk, my legs string towards him. I stop just in front of his taller body.

His eyes widen as I look up at him.

"Pen" I hold my hand out and smile. His mouth makes an 'o' shape before passing me the whiteboard marker.

"If I see anyone talking I'll write you up and you'll have to stay behind to clean under the desks" I glance at the class before turning around once again. My hands wipe sirs writing off the board. I don't even bother to look at him.

My body turns again to face the class, everyone's eyes are on me. Just the way I like it.

"Raise your hand if you understand this" My eyes scan around the classroom. I see one person raises their hand from the corner of my eye. Mr Kim.

"Raise your hand if you weren't listening" Once again, I look around. A few children raise there hands.

Finally, I look at Mr Kim's face. He sits cross armed on his desk chair, brown eyes fixed on me as if I was a gazelle and he was some sort of,

lion.

A lion? No, he's not a lion- more like a house cat.

His throat moves and he swallows, his head tilting ever so slightly. I almost forget I'm standing in front of a class of 19 students as my eyes dance around his sculptured features.

"I'll make this quick because we have break in 5 minutes and I know how eager you guys are to get out of this closet" I turn around and write something on the board, my hands writing as fast as they can.

"Rather than Mr Kim's rubix cure solution, simply carry the 3 over by how many times it says here- and then half" I finish writing and stare at the class. Every studen looks at me, not in utter shock as I was imagining, but they're paying attention.

"You can do that for nearly all the problems you'll have for the entrance exams and if you can't I'll personally get on the floor and beg for forgiveness" My words leave my mouth a little cheekier than intended. I smile at the class, and on cue the bell goes.

Everyone stands, grabbing and books and bags as fast as they can. I take a step to do the same.

"Y/N- break detention" Mr Kim says clearly, gaining a few chuckles from passing students. I stop and turn around to face the still seated ball of fire.

His face glares at me angrily. I swallow.

New teachers got me in detention the first day after I tried to improve on his substandard teaching methods? The nerve on him.

"Why are you undermining me?" He says seriously. I look into his stern eyes and hold back the urge to laugh.

"Sir, you can not control or teach these children without being assertive" I point out the door to where I can only imagine people are lurking. There is no way I'm giving this up. He needs my help, he'd be fired in no time without my help.

"Y/N- I am the one with the degree, not you" he stands and rubs his head. He's already showing signs of giving up.

The new ones are too easy, they've not got used to it yet.

"Im aware of that Sir, but I know these students and I know for a fact you just talking at them is not going to work" I continue my rant, my hands moving dramatically as I talk. His face doesn't falter as much as I would've hoped.

"I don't appreciate this Y/N" is all he says. For some reason, his disappointment hits me off guard somehow. I look into his eyes, he looks back into mine.

There's something about him, something different from the other teachers. It can't be-

No?

He's trying to manipulate and guilt trip me into leaving the class. The old you're making me feel so bad and unconfident routine to try and convince me to leave him be- well I'm not having it. But it's so boring in here-

"That's a shame sir because I'm staying in this class until the foreseeable future" the words leave my mouth before I can even think about it. His eyebrows raise and I nod, trying to convince myself on my own decision.

I guess this is my new class.