010

"You got him to fall for you already?" Aeri says in a surprised tone down the phone to me.

I don't understand why she is surprised, he's a man after all. They're all driven by what's in their pants rather than their heads.

Plus, it's me we're talking about here. I'm sure if it was any other run of the mill girl it would've taken weeks, months even, to even get that scummy teacher to look their way. Not everyone can be as perfect as me. Not even Aeri.

"I don't know what we're going to do when I get to the address, I've been walking forever I don't know why he's making me go so far out of my way" I scoff.

Cherry blossom cafe.

Ironic. That man probably thinks that I'm in love with him. The whole first love cherry blossom clique makes me want to throw up.

"Don't get pregnant over some no life Y/N" she sings in a playful tone.

Disgusting.

I'm not against sleeping with a man to get my way. I just need dirt on him, I don't want to marry the guy.

I turn the corner of the street and see a neon sign lit up in a soft pink.

Bingo, that's the cafe.

"I got to go, speak soon" I hang up, she's probably with one of her little minions anyway.

At least I'm not delusional like her, I know people don't actually like me. She seems to think she's the actual golden girl in the school.

I stroll up to the cafe door, checking behind me as I push it open incase someone is following in.

A small bell jingles as it closes behind me.

The entire shop is decorated with floral pink patterns, fake cherry blossom branches are stuck to the ceiling and soft mellow music plays quietly in the background.

I'll have to come back here some time, this would be perfect on my instagram.

"Hello" A man, presumably the barista sings in a happy tone, "how can I help you?"

He looks older than me by around 2-3 years, probably in university. This is likely his part time job. Curly hair pokes out from underneath the pink hat he wears as his overly done smile beams at me.

He can't actually enjoy this right? How sad.

"I'll take a water, I'm meeting someone" I press my card against the machine and go to my seat.

It better not be tap water.

"You're our first customer today! Do you go to school near here?" He approach's with a cup and a bottle and tries to read the logo on my blazer. I cross my arms to stop him.

"I don't want to make small talk with you" I snap back.

First customer? I thought this place was out of the way but I didn't realise that it was that out of the way for people to visit.

He apologises and disappears into the back.

I pull out my phone again. If this man is 5 minutes late then I'm just going to leave, I can get dirt on him another time.

Just as finish my train of thought the annoying bell jingles, my eyes wonder over.

"Sorry I'm late," he apologises with a bow, my previous scowl turns into a sweet innocent smile- and my harsh tone drops. He stands awkwardly, a smile slightly pressed on his lips.

He looks tired.

"Don't apologise" I grab my bag and stand up, "Shall we go?"

Please can we leave the colours in here are giving me a fucking headache.

"Already? I thought I could buy you some food" he rubs the back of his head.

Is he trying to be sweet? He thinks he can buy my appreciation?

I take the step forward, closing the space infront of us. My hand reaches up to his tie straightening it a bit, then looking him in the eyes with my best puppy dog look I can muster, "I thought we were gonna go back to yours? I was really looking forward to getting to know you a bit better"

Moving from his tie, to his check- my hand caresses him gently before I graze my thumb over his lips. I can hear him swallow.

"I don't know Y/N" his lips press together in a line, "Are you sure this is the best idea?"

What the fuck. What the actual fuck?

Did he make me walk all the way here and then have to listen to that awful barista for him to tell me he doesn't want to sleep with me? Why not just reject me to begin with? What sort of idiot man does this! Rejects me of all people?

"I'll leave" I say, pretending to be embarrassed. I turn on my foot and grab my bag before almost racing out of the shop.

Follow me, go on Taehyung you know you want to.

I walk down the road before considering turning down an alley coming up on my right. I have no idea where I'm going, I just need him to follow me.

I get a few steps closer to the side path before I hear the door finally open and footsteps rush after me. I stop and turn around, my face aiming to look like I'm about to burst into tears.

"You're a cruel man Taehyung" my hand wipes my eye, obviously nothing's there but he can't tell.

Taehyung walks closer to me. I look at him with soft eyes; brown hair slightly moving in the breeze, scarf tied around his neck. He gets close, so close I even start to get butterflies.

I have to look up, he's taller than me so that's the only choice. Our lips meet suddenly, and then completely. It feels like they're hungry from being apart from eachother so long. I pull him down the alley slightly and he pushes me against the wall.

He moves down, kissing my neck. I wrap my arms around him and moan his name quietly. I wrap a leg around him so that I'm being fully supported by him, his hand gropes and massages my thigh before slowly going further towards my butt.

I get so completely caught up in the heat of the moment, almost getting off on the thought of this man almost fucking me in this alley, I don't hear the stupid bell ring from the cafe down the road.

The barista, who I will be avoiding completely, chases down the street and turns the corner.

"Miss! You forgot your water" he freezes. Taehyung doesn't hear him, I moan again as his tongue he brushes against a sensitive part of my neck.

I hold my eye contact with the barista before he finally turns around and leaves.

Watch me get my victory, because it's coming and it's coming soon.

Even if it means I can't get that Instagram picture.

A/N

This chapter is both LATE and rushed, I'm sorry it took so long but a lot has happened recently, I hope this isn't too bad.

Also, can people stop commenting about the y/n character being too mean. This book is about a mean girl who is like literallt the most toxic person and manipulates everyone, the story arc IS her becoming more humble and not so mean. She's supposed to be mean and manipulate Taehyung because she wants to like literally ruin his life- if she was some lovely little girl that wouldn't work at all. It's so discouraging for me to have to read those comments almost every week. It's the mean girl trope and if you haven't caught onto that by the 10th chapter that isn't on me.