003

Lee Y/N.

Lee

Y/N.

Lee -

"Y/N" he finishes my thoughts for me, entering my line of dazed and breaking my zoning out.  He knocks on the desk and I smile.

"Yes sir?" I look up at him. He just glares.

"I asked you a question" My smile fades and j just stare at the man in-front of me blankly. His  hair hangs over his face as his eyes look down at me expectantly. He hates me, the overall blatant mocking look in his eyes proves is all.

"Head girl? How?" he crosses his arms and looks at me with squinted eyes. What does he mean how? With vigorous campaigning and bribing as many people I could with popularity.

"I don't know" I say instead.

"She's popular sir" A boy infront of me says before laughing with his friends. I put my hand up and shake my head

"No-"

"Since When was being the head girl a popular thing? Only losers were head students in my school" He takes a seat back at his desk and smiles, his teeth revealing slightly. He's trying to mock me.

"Not all of us were born in 1920 though sir, times have changed" I shoot back sarcastically.

"I'm only 7 years older than you children remember, I'm not that old" he almost tuts at me.

"Fine sir, what were you doing at our age" another pupil asks. Sirs face lights up, his whole aura turning a bright yellow with glee. Guess he had a good time, more than I could say for me and this dead end

"Honestly?" he raises his eyebrow as to ask if anyone would object to his story, no one does, "I had a few friends I used to go hang out with- I hardly went to classes" he pulls an almost smug face. I feel like he's giving the wrong message to the class.

"Sir was a badass" One of the boys says sarcastically before bursting into laughter.

"Get better insults" a girl behind him reaches forward and playfully hits the back of his head. Sir laughs and looks back to me. I maintain my cold face.

"Y/N, if you don't mind- how can you be so popular yet people in here barely talk to you?" He tilts his head and smirks slightly, my eyebrow arches.

"I don't think this is an appropriate time sir"

This whole conversation is a bit weird.

"It's because she's a bitch" Someone coos, instead of looking at the source I roll my eyes. I know who it is anyway.

"Hyerin- don't you dare use that language" Mr Kim says sternly, slightly surprising me considering he was just encouraging truanting. His eyebrows furrow as he glares at the girl, his eyes piercing right through her body.

Choi Hyerin, she can call me a bitch but she's just as bad- if not worse. I'm not taking random bullshit off her.

"It's true sir- she even got a girl kicked out for-" her sister continues, my blood begins to boil. I stand, interrupting her sentence.

"Yah- you two Choi brats" I turn and fave the two girls sitting together st the back of the classroom, "Do you think I'm in here to reminisce on the past or to teach your dumb brains things the school thinks you're shit at? Do you want me to say some things about you too? About how had a threesome with Oh Jaehui? You two are fucking disgusting" I stare at them for a few seconds before turning back around and taking my place back on my seat. Although I can feel many eyes looking at me, I don't face it and instead just look st my desk.