006

The bell rings and I sit up, my eyes peeling open slowly. My eyes dart around the classroom, everyone packs up their stuff and begins to funnel out of the classroom.

I can't believe I just fell asleep for like what? 3 hours.

"Y/N" someone says behind me, I smile and turn around. Oh Seong.

He's not in this class.

"I saw you when I was walking past," he motions out of the door and runs his hand through his hair, "You want to come with us to get some food?"

"Us?" I tilt my head and look him up and down, his dirty trousers and uni toned T-shirt making me cringe slightly.

"Yeah, me and the boys" he laughs a little before leaning on the desk next to me, "I'll pay" his eye winks and I almost wince.

He thinks he's going to win me over with food? Oh please, even if he was the richest man on Earth I wouldn't bother, he's sleezy.

"Why me Seong? Don't you have Other girls to flirt with?" I raise an eyebrow at him and he laughs, this time pulling a chair next to me and sitting down. He smiles at me contently.

"You're the most popular girl and by process of elimination I'm one of the most popular boys- so doesn't that mean-"

"I'm not popular I'm the head girl" I interrupt him and raise my finger. My eyes look at him seriously but his face stays flirty,

"Get out and don't bother talking to me again Oh Seong- I'm never going to even consider eating anything you buy" I smile at him and his face drops, his eyebrows dropping into a furrow immediately.

"I guess I'll have to work on yo-"

"No, you don't work on anything- apart from walking away from me" I raise my voice a little, but the only people left in this room are Seong, me- and lovely Mr Kim.

Seong goes to say something else, probably a witty comeback, but I raise my finger higher and shake my head.

He needs to hurry up, I need to talk to Mr Kim.

Finally, the tall boy gives in with a sigh and leaves the classroom. I mean did he really think I was going to bother with someone like him?

He's practically a thug.

Instead I look to the annoying man sat engrossed in papers and essays with a smile.

And so it begins, for real this time.

I stand slowly, trying not to draw his attention straight away. I read a study that catching people off guard helps when you want to get information from them.

My hands brush against the desks as I weave between the space, my eyes still staying focused on the sharp jawed man leaning hunched over his desk.

"How's- Jimin was it?" I say finally to him, he doesn't look up and instead continues marking his papers.

"Good- just got in an argument with Yoongi though" he says, slurring his words slightly. Yoongi? The other boy that was there?

Either way, the study was right.

"What was that about?" I cross my arms and tilt my head slightly, he stops writing for a second but still continues to tell me.

"Money and houses, surprisingly"

"Is yoongi his boyfriend?" He stops writing and finally looks up with innocent brown eyes. I pushed my luck a little.

"Yoongi? I-I mean-"

"Don't worry sir- I won't tell" I put my hand over my mouth and fake whisper, his reaction stays the same innocent and shocked face as before. I bow, my mission complete, before walking back to my desk and collecting my stuff.

By the end of this term I'll have him around my finger I can already feel it.

"Y/N wait-" he says suddenly, I look at him with raised eyebrows, "close the door and take a seat" He points lazily to the desk infront of him. I reluctantly walk over and do as he says.

"Yesterday was completely uncalled for- you had no right to lie to my friends like that" his eyes scream anger but his voice stays cool and calm.

So he wants to talk about yesterday, well sure we can talk about it.

"Taehyung-"

"Taehyung? Are you kidding me?" Once again he cuts off my feeble attempt at trying to push his anger. This time his face does change and his previously smooth like butter expression changes to vile and pissed off.

"That's your name isn't it Taehyung? Don't you want me calling you it?" I snap back at him with the exact same tone and face. His eyes widen.

Like I said, he's weak.

"I-No I don't- Y/N I know you think you're above teachers-"

He continues his out down but I interrupt him, "I don't think that sir, at least not about you- you're different" My face quickly changes to a smile, not giving him enough time to catch up.

"What do you mean?" He leaves his mouth hanging open slightly as his eyes look at me with complete disarray. I quickly glance at the board and today's date.

"You line through your sevens? I do that" I point at the 17 on the board, his eyes follow before rolling, "You don't care for honourifics to people younger than you, neither do I-"

"What's your point Y/N?" He hits his hand gently on the desk. I smile and look into his eyes.

"People think I'm some sort of bossy cow- that I'm just out to get everyone" I run my hand through my hair before licking my lips, "I think you're the same- I think everyone sees you as some sort of wussy pushover that has no anger- but I think there's more"

He doesn't say anything and his face doesn't change, but the curiosity in his eyes grows even more.

"I think deep down sir there's a fire- a hungry one that you've kept locked away for a long time" I lick my lips for the second time, "And that's why I think we're similar- we're both seen as something we're not and I think we can help each other with that"

My pleasant smile changes slowly into a smirk.

"Get out- I'll see you tomorrow morning" he says finally, his face finally giving in.