011

NSFW WARNING! Nothing in here is that integral to the plot! if you are sensitive or offended ext by nsfw content,  please skip this chapter :)

"You definitely want this?" I almost can't hear him over the sound of his belt unbuckling.

We made it to the house, I don't actually think it's his. He didn't know the code at first and quite frankly this place looks way too expensive to be his.

"Of course I do" I peer up at him with the most sultry look I can muster from my kneeling position. I feel the hard floor underneath my knees press hard against my skin, I'm probably going to bruise from this.

My eyes wonder up to his face, slightly red and exasperated. His hair hangs slightly over his face as he looks down at me.

If he wasn't such a douche I could almost enjoy this.

My hand moves up, pulling his trousers down slightly- leaving them just around his thighs.

There is a bulge in his grey boxers and a pleading look on his face. Who knew the man everyone in school wants to be dominated by could be turned into such a cute kitten.

I circlulsr motions through his boxers until i feel his hand run through my hair. I know he wants me, he wants me completely. He wants to feel my tongue on the tip of his dick, licking at it like a helpless puppy. He wants to be inside of me, controlling the speed and me until he eventually cums and can say I was another one of his conquests.

He thinks he's in charge doesn't he.

I'll let him believe that for now.

As one of his hands strokes my hair, the other pulls down his boxers. I stare almost in awe as he almost fills the space between my face and his crotch with his member.

My breath hitches slightly, I can even feel myself getting slightly turned on.

My head moves slightly towards his body, turning and kissing the base of his dick. I move, kissing up slowly leaving the entire length coated in a small amount of my saliva.

"You're such a good girl" he groans, quietly.

A smile appears on my lips, and then does his skin. I start small, taking only the tip in my mouth before pulling away. I go in again, this time going further. And again until I can't fill my mouth with any more of him.

His hand which was previously just stroking my hair grips harder, until he begins to control the speed that my mouth goes. I close my eyes , this is exactly what I wanted. A moan escapes my throat, the sound vibrating onto his member.

His breath hitches again. He moans once more, and then again. I would never have pinned him as the overly vocal type.

I stop my speed and pull away, his hand stops pushing. With slightly watery eyes I look up at him with a smile. I probably look so fucking sexy to him.

"Come on, kitten" he says with an almost deadpan face, "don't let daddy down, you were doing so well"

I nearly laugh, I really nearly laugh.

Hands wrap around my cheeks, squeezing them together and nearly forcing my mouth open. Gasps leave my mouth and a smile appears on his. He's loving this.

I stick my tongue out and his hand moves. I place it on the base of his dick, moving it slowly but steadily up his member until I get to the tip. A dribble of cum covers my tongue as I do a final swirl around the top.
He curses under his breath, my pants are wet now. I actually want to fuck him. I really want him to touch me, I want him to rip my clothes of and just rag doll me.

I put him back in my mouth, this time with more emergency. I use my free hand to rub what I can't put in my mouth. This time it feels like we're both desperate, his hands pulling my hair, my hands trying to touch and please as much as I can of him.

Before I know it I hear him moan louder, his hands grip harder to the point I think some of my hair might have actually being pulled out. His dick twitches in my mouth, before a warm liquid finally escapes him and down into the back of my throat. A loud gasp comes from his mouth and I feel his posture relax. I swallow and pull away, wiping my mouth and sitting my my heels with a smile.

"Was I a good kitten?" I pout at him.

I'm never going to let this go.

A hand extends down to me and I take it, letting him pull me up to a standing position. I look up at him still, considering the height difference, and lick my lips. I'm pretty sure I'm soaked through, if he put his hands down my pants he would think I already came.

He backs up slightly and I do the same until my back gently hits the wall. His hand lowers along with his eyes, until the are underneath my skirt and holding onto my upper thigh.

Fucking hell.

I whimper, my bottom lip almost shaking with anticipation. He solves that by pushing himself into me, our lips meeting in a crash of passion. His tongue brushed against mine before he smiles.

"I can still taste myself on your lips"