007

"I'm home" I shout as I enter my house, my bags and shoes falling to the floor as soon as the door shuts behind me.

Silence.

They've gone out again- I just hope they've taken Junsu with them.

"I'm home" I shout even louder, this time my hopes are all shattered by the sound of a door opening upstairs.

"Hey" my younger brother says simply, his eyes glued to the screen on his phone. He manages to navigate from the stairs to the kitchen without even spending a second to look around.

I run my hand through my hair and take a deep breath. They left me to look after him for the night.

My legs carry me to the kitchen; he sits on one of the kitchen stools, legs resting on top of the counter and arms behind his head.

What a brat.

His style and attitude is enough to rival even the boys in my year. And he doesn't half know it.

"Two people came round to look at the house earlier, they just left" he announces. I pause in my steps and look at him supprised. It's only just been put up for sale and people are already visiting?

"Really? Already?" I double check and he nods once again.

"Yeah" He laughs to himself and runs his hand through his curtain like hair, "they seemed nice- Rich"

"Only two? Isn't it a bit big for only two people?" I continue my questioning and he laughs a little. My feet move and I take a space on the bar stool opposite him.

"That's what I said- they said they wanted to start a family though so I don't know" he shrugs. My face warms up.

"Look at you with your conversation skills-who would've thought that this young man had to go to councilling over getting the bus just last year" I scrunch my nose up and pout my lips up.  He laughs sarcastically and rolls his eyes.

A slight awkward silence fills the room.

"Have they left any money?" I ask. He shakes his head.

"No but I'll pay this time- mum messed up the transfer and gave me double my allowance" a cackle leaves my mouth and shake my head. I'd get in so much trouble if I made him pay. It's gonna have to be me as usual.

"I'll order a pizza it's okay" I pull out my phone and open up the app. He doesn't protest.

It's not like he was actually going to pay anyway.

My fingers quickly order our usual before placing my phone face down on the counter. Me and Junsu spend a long minute staring at eachother.

"How's your girlfriend?" I try and start a conversation. A laugh leaves his lips. Never mind then.

"What bout you?" He says casually, unluckily I shake my head too. My thoughts dance for a second before I open my mouth.

"I have got a new target though"

"A target?" His small head tilts and I nod.

"You know- someone I plan to fuck over" I try to explain to him. He eventually makes a 'oh' sound and nods.

"Like that girl and your ex-boyfriend? That was so cool" I'm glad at least someone thinks that.

"This time it's a teacher of mine" Whether I should be telling my little brother this doesn't really make much of a notice in my mind, and so I continue.

"Really? Why?"

"He annoys me" I say simply. And that's the whole truth. The only reason I want to screw him over is that he legitimately just rubs me the wrong way.

Junsu looks at me closely before nodding, "You know I'm coming for an open day at your school next week right?"

"Yeah I know- You're coming on your own right?"

"Yeah" I smile sympathetically. I guess I was lucky in that sense, mum and dad were always around for me when I was his age. For some reason they decided I was going to be responsible for him around this time instead.

"Don't worry, I'll show you around little one" if I could reach, I'd give him a little boop on the nose.

Before he can even say anything else, the bell for the front door rings. That was really quick. Junsu makes no effort to get up so I stand.

"I'll get it" my feet drag behind me as I walk back to the front door. I slip my blazer off and throw it onto a nearby chair, leaving me in only my skirt and white blouse.

My hand opens the door to see a semi-similar face holding a pizza box. Where do I know him from?

"Oh" he says supprised, "it's you" His smile even suggests we've had a meaningful meeting before. But he is almost a complete stranger to me.

He senses my confusion and continues explaining, the whole time his hands tightly grappling round my pizza, "It's me- We met at that karaoke bar with Taehyung" he bows to me and then it hits.

Tall guy with the mask.

"Have you just come from work?" He finally passes me the pizza as he attempts some smalltalk. I smile and nod before taking the two pizzas in my hands.

This is weird? Like really weird?

"I'll see you around miss- I'll tell Taehyungie I ran into you" he bows once again before turning around and rushing away from the door.

Somethings fishy about this.

A/N

This chapter is trash I just felt bad for not updating it uwu