004

"The new teacher is your new target? Are you kidding me?" Her laughs fills my ears as we push the doors open. I smile and tilt my head a little. I mean how is this in anyway funny or a joke?

"He thinks he's all high and mighty, someone needs to teach him a lesson" I smirk at her and she laughs again, this time linking her arm with mine and pouting slightly. I look over to my other friend who's eyes are glued to the screen of her phone.

It's probably that stupid boy oh hers again, running around and breaking her heart for what feels like the millionth time.

"How is that little slag doing after you got her kicked out anyway?" She senses me staring at her and turns her phone off, slipping it into the pocket of her leather jacket and smiling at me.

I raise my eyebrow and look nod my head at the short haired tramp manning the desk of the karaoke.

"Ask her yourself" They both follow my view and widen there eyes, "why did you think I travelled all the way actosss town to a karaoke for?" I smile and laugh a little, a small gasp escapes Soyi's mouth.

"Y/N, I swear you get meaner and meaner as the years pass bay" she pouts and hits my arm gently, I raise my eyebrow.

"Days you mean" Lina corrects.

Maybe their right, this is a little evil.

But she deserves it.

"Oh my- Jun Ran?" I pretend to be shocked as we reach the desk. The girl looks up from the magazine with wide eyes. I cover my mouth dramatically. I'm such a bad actor.

"It is you! Oh my- how are you doing?" My lips curve into the biggest smile I can muster, Lina laughs a little and I give her a happy glare.

"Good Y/N- thank you" Ran bows her head at me, her words speaking volumes of her opinion on me. I'm honestly glad she hates me, it would be awkward if she didn't.

"How have you been since you left our school? Where are you studying now?" I put my arms on the desk and rest my head in my arms, my body bending over slightly to look at the greasy haired girl infront ofme.

"I'm not- I gave up" she smiles a little, probably expecting sympathy. But that's exactly what I intended to do.

"A high school drop out? Oh my" Soyi says almost in aeygo, my cheeks heat up and I hold back the urge to burst into laughter. Jun Rans face doesn't share the same amusement.

"It's good, I like it here" she shrugs. I look around the office, posters of boy groups and girl groups from many years ago line the pale yellow walls. I don't think I could ever work here without losing the will to live.

"If you ever need anything you know where I am" I reach over the desk and take one of her hands in mine, she looks at me blankly before nodding.

"That's $17" she pulls her hand away and opens the till. I scoff and pass her the money before turning around and rolling my eyes at the two girls watching with smug grins. She says something else.

"How's Youngsu?"

My head swivels, so does the two girls who are with me.

"Who?" My eyebrow raises and she shakes her head before running her hands through her disgusting brown hair.

"Youngsu?" She laughs a little and my head tilts. She thinks she's winding me up doesn't she, thinks she's being clever and funny.

"Youngsu? Oh, Youngsu" I hit my forehead lightly and let out a very exaggerated laugh, "I don't know, think he left after you- I don't pay attention to useless perverts like him" I look at her closely.

"Sorry, I remember how obsessed you were with him" her eyebrows raise. I roll my eyes.

Okay, maybe she's winding me up a little bit.

"Just do your job Jun Ran" I give her a look up and down, "Don't get yourself kicked out of here too" I wink at her before turning around and storming down the corridor. I hear the other too say something but ignore it as my eyes search the doors for a free room.

"Y/N, here" Lina rushes past me a little and opens. She walks in and I shake my head.

"I need food- you guys want noodles?" My hand runs through my hair. The girls both nod.

"I'll be right back" I turn on my heel and start walking, my feet traveling at a strong speed back towards the front desk.

How fucking dare she- how dare someone like her even talk to me.

"Jun Ran" I say as I storm up to her, I lift my hand and strike her around the face before she can even look up.

I hear a gasp escape her lips and I scoff. My body moves around the desk and grabs her by the cheek, shoving her up against the wall.

"You think you're funny? You think I don't know what you're trying to do?" I shove her further and hear a whimper, "Try and embarrass me again and I'll do more than just hit you- you brat" I spit, my nails digging into her cheeks even more.

"I'm sorry- Y/N- I'm sorry" She shouts and I smile.

My hand relaxes and she almost falls.

"Whilst your grovelling, get some noodles for me and my girls" I reach down and pat her head, she looks up at me with a sparkle of tears in her eyes, "Or do I need my girls to come and have some fun with us outside the back?"

"I'll get your noodles" she says meekly. I nod.

"You've got 10 minutes" I coo before walking  back around the desk and down the hallway. That girl, she's the bitch that even tries to get on my nerves. It's kinda impressive.

One of the red occupied lights suddenly turns green.

"Yah-Park Jimin come back right now" A man suddenly falls out of one of the rooms and nearly sends me flying.

Park Jimin?

A/N

So we've established that Y/N character is a bitch and now we can get to the part of the story where Taehyung is involved involved sksks