005

Another man leaves the room, his hand intertwining with the other and their faces matching in excitement and happiness. The lighter haired boy, the one nearly made me fall over, bows at me as he passes. I bow too, my eyes catching glance of a tattoo on his neck.

나의 왕자

My prince.

Cute, and tacky.

I look at the other boy he's with, my back almost being pinned to the wall as they try to squeeze past the small corridor whilst avoiding awkwardness.

Another boy leaves the room, a younger boy by far. He looks at me from behind his overly high mask and I bow.

I don't know why I stay bowing or why I'm showing these men so much respect when I just pushed a peer against the wall, but it makes someone laugh.

"Sorry" the boy with the mask says and I straighten my back. I nod and take a few more steps, brushing off the awkward encounter.

Boys aren't good for me.

I feel eyes burning into the back of my head so I turn, trying to see who it is. A fourth man wearing casual sweat pants and a baggy hoodie stares at me, his face also being hidden by a mask. His eyes stare at me so intensely I almost think I'm invisible.

But his eyes are really familiar, so is his hair.

"Y/N?" The man shouts, making me jump. Who is th-

The voice- it's him.

The mystery man pulls off his mask revealing the mortified face of Mr Kim. My teeth graze over my lip as I look him up and down, I mean apart from being a complete dick, he is pretty cute.

I bow at him before taking a few steps forward, his thick eyebrows furrow at me as if I'd just insulted him.

"What are you doing here- are you foll-"

"I'm here with a few friends, this is a karaoke after all" I interrupt and look at him dumbly, his face softens and his cheeks puff out.

"Don't mention you've seen me- Especially looking like this" his hand runs through his hair and I swallow. Man, he's a little more than cute when he's not in that ugly teaching outfit.

"I-

"Taehyung? Who's this? A new lady friend?" The lighter haired boy says leaving his other half and walking over to us. He smiles warmly, his eyes darting between me and the older man.

Taehyung.

That's one hell of a name.

"No this is-"

"Lee Y/N, nice to meet you" I extend my hand out to him and return the welcoming smile, my face doing its best to look mature and not like a 18 year old mess.

"Park Jimin" he shakes my hand and I nod.

Do I really look that old? Maybe it's the makeup.

"How do you two know eachother? I don't think we've ever had the honour of meeting" he looks to Mr Kim for an answer, Mr Kim looks at me. His eyes look straight ahead like a deer in the headlights- it's adorable, but he's bad at lying.

"I met Taehyung-" I take the lead, thinking off the top of my head as fast as I can, "-At a club a few weeks ago, we exchanged numbers then" I try not to make it sound fake but even I wouldn't believe that.

But the fair haired Jimin infront of me eats it up like rameon.

"A club?" His eyebrows raise high and I nod, "Wow, it must've been that time you were all over that girl- was that you?" He looks at me expectantly and I nod again.

"Yes" I bow at him with a sweet smile, I look back at Mr Kim. His eyes have only softened a little, but he looks uncomfortable.

Like I said, he's my new target.

Uncomfortable is only the beginning.

"I was so drunk that night I'm sorry- I didn't realise" he bows back at me and I laugh a little, "Were actually about to go out for some drinks now, you're welcome to join us-"

"No" Mr Kim finally finds his voice, "Y/N's actually here with a few friends Jimin- it's not the time" he smiles at him through gritted teeth, giving him the look at all best friends know.

Just leave it or I swear I'll throttle you.

"He's right I was just popping out for some food" I put my hand up and smile, "Thank you for offering though" I bow again and he makes an Awh sound.

"I'll try and remember you this time Y/N" he says in a cutesy tone. I laugh and he walks away, leaving me with Mr Kim.

"Y/N-"

"See you in school Mr Kim" I give him one last intensive look up and down before meeting his eyes. I smirk slightly before turning on my heel and walking back to the room.

I step in the room and shut the door behind me, resting my entire body in relief of being out of his sight.

"You took forever" One of the girls says, I chuckle a little and look at the two sprawled out over the length of the sofas.

"Kim Taehyung" I look at them slyly, they return polar opposite looks.

"Who?"

"Mr Kim" I push off the door and instead sit on one of the free chairs, "His name is Kim Taehyung and by the end of the school year I'll ruin him even if it kills me"

A/N

This is a messy chapter but I just read a paiNFUL twitter au and my heart aches