008

"You want me to lock you in with Mr Kim? Are you losing your mind?" My best friend, Aeri, says with a completely dumbfounded look. I nod slowly.

She is the only person in this school I would even consider letting talk back to me, and she usually does.

But this time she just takes a deep breathe and nods.

"I'm assuming you've got a good plan, I'm not going to stop you" her hands run through her boyishly short hair. Her plum lips make a popping smile as she looks at me slyly, "you'd probably find someone else to do it if I didn't agree"

She's right I would in a heartbeat.

"But no one could do it as well as you sweetheart" I link my arm around hers and lean over, giving a quick peck of a kiss on her cheek. Her hand swats me away and we keep walking with linked arms.

From the corner of my eye I see a group of boys looking at us with dazed expressions. I would if I was them too, me and her? We would be the greatest couple in the world.

I tug on her jacket and she follows my sight, her devilishly sly smile appearing on her mouth.

"Hello boys!" She shouts in her loudest cutest voice, her arm lifting to wave, "Would you like to come with us?" She does a pouty face before busting out her worst, cringiest aegyo.

They all look away meekly.

I scoff before beginning to walk again, my being ready to seek revenge on the man in my classroom. He deserves it, he's just so- so annoying.

"I'm going to ask him to talk to me in the store room about something personal- you just need to follow Okay?" I run her through the plan as we walk through the freshhold of the school and begin down the corridor. She doesn't say anything but instead nods slowly.

She's too good to me.

I enter the classroom first, her following behind me naturally. Only a few students have taken their seats within the first few rows of the classroom. Aeri follows behind me, moving to one of the girls in the class as to start a conversation.

My eyes meet with Mr Kims as I approach him.

"Morning Sir" I bow at him slightly, he nods. I pause at the edge of his desk, my bottom lip poking out slightly.

"Is- Is everything okay Y/N?" His face completely changes, his posture straightening and his glasses being pushed up dorkishly by his long slender fingers.

Cute.

I lower my head and close my eyes shut almost comically.

"I need- I need to talk to you sir" I whisper almost inaudibly. He stands without hesitation and places a hand on my shoulder, pushing me gently as he guides me out of the classroom.

I take a second as we leave the classroom and enter the semi-full hallways to admire him. As stupid as I find him, he is endearing. The way he moves, the way he acts. He is a kind man.

He guides me towards another classroom but I freeze, jolting him forward slightly.

"No" I say, still holding my quiet tone, "in there" I point towards the storage cupboard. He laughs ever so slightly, almost challenging me.

"It's small in there Y/N, the class room is more suitable"

"I don't want to be seen like this" I let out another over dramatic cry. He sighs and submits, guiding me finally to the storage cupboard.

The door opens, revealing the large (for a cupboard) room. I step inside and move to the furthest wall, covering my eyes and pretending to sob until I hear the door close behind him.

I hear his feet walk up to me and feel his hand rest on my shoulder once again.

"What's wrong Y/N?" He says in a husky tone. I swallow before turning slowly and throwing myself onto him, my arms wrapping round his neck and my face nuzzling into the crook of his shoulder.

He freezes.

I take a deep breath, my senses being overwhelmed with his cologne.

"Let me get you a tissue" he chokes out. I release my grip and he steps back, I let my legs give out and I land in a sad lump on the floor.

I fight my urge to smile as he retreats, his hand pulling on the door handle to now avail.

I've got you now Mr Kim.

"I think we locked ourselves in sir" I wipe my eyes and look at him meekly.

"Yes it does look like that"