Wednesday

Two weeks later

I feel arms slide around my waist and a face press into my back. "Rough day my darling?" I ask knowing it's Sal pressing his head between my shoulder blades. He grumbles and holds me tighter. I continue to put books into my locker. "Well fear not I can spend the night tonight." I feel his head lift. "Really?" I smile. "Yeah, I said we needed to work on our project since it's due in four months and my dad said he doesn't want my grades to drop so I have to spend all night working on it." I feel Sally's excitement. "That's great. I can finally tell Larry about you." I smile. I close my locker and turn around. Sally let's him arms slip and ducks under my arm so that I can face him. I kiss his forehead and tug him off. I grab his hand as I swing my backpack onto my back.

We walk chatting away as we head to Sally's house. Well more like apartment. We head up the elevator and drop my stuff off at his home. Then he pulls me into the elevator and we go to the basement. I gulp nervously. I don't think Larry will like the fact Sally is dating me. Sally pulls me off as the elevator doors opens. He opens the door and just walks right in. I follow nervous in a house I've never been invited to. He knocks on the door and heavy metal stops playing. "Who is it?" I gravely voice calls out. "It's me I have a surprise." Sally waits for a response. "Come on in." Sally opens the door. I step in behind him. Larry is sitting there painting. He doesn't glance up from his canvas to address us. "So what's the surprise Sally." He says still not looking up. "I want to introduce you properly to my boyfriend."

Finally Larry looks away from his painting. He stares at me and slowly rises from his chair. I gulp and take a step back. He comes towards me when he is about a foot away he sticks out his hand. "Hey Travis I'm glad to finally be able to know who Sally has been talking about." I let out the breath I didn't even know I was holding. I took his hand and shook it. Larry turned to Sally. "You know you could have told me sooner right?" Sal shrugs. "I know." Larry turns back to me and grips my hand tightly. "But seriously man, if you hurt Sal I'll fucking kill you." I nod quickly. "Yes sir." He laughs. "Sir? Dude you're older than me." He pats my shoulder and let's go of my hand. I smile awkwardly and laugh. "So how long have you two been together?" Larry asks sitting back down in front of his canvas. "A little more than two weeks." Sally answers. "But we're gonna go hang at my place. I'll see you later Lar." Sally takes my hand. "Alright man bye."

We leave closing the doors. We ride back up to Sally's house listening to the cheesy elevator music. When we get back to his house I kick off my shoes and follow him into his room. I plop down on his bed and sigh. "That was terrifying." He laughs sitting beside me. "Come on it wasn't that bad. It actually went better than I expected." I look at him. "You were expecting worse thank that?" He nods. "Actually yeah. Larry didn't really like you that much since you bullied me." I look away. "Sorry about that." He takes my hand. "No biggie. I've already forgiven you." I smile and lay back on the bed.

The rest of the day we played video games or talked. For dinner we ordered pizza and before I knew it it was time for bed. "I'm gonna grab a shower. You wanna take one after me?" Sally asks. I nod chilling on his bed. When he leaves I go to my bag and dig through it. "Damnit." I mumble to myself. I forgot night clothes. Thank god I didn't forget underwear. About twenty minutes later sally returns in a oversized shirt and pajama pants. "Your turn, I pulled out a towel for you." I smile. "Thanks, bad news though I forgot my pajamas." Sally tilts his head in thought. Then suddenly just takes off his pants and hands them to me. "What are you doing." He shrugs. "You can borrow these. I don't mind just sleeping in my underwear if you don't mind sleeping topless." Blushing I shake my head.

I quickly head to the bathroom. I strip and jump into the shower. I use what I can only assume are Sally's soap and shampoo. It smells just like him. When I'm done I dry off with a towel and slip on my underwear and pants. I dry my hair best I can and hang my towel around my neck. I brush my teeth and hair then go back to Sally's room. When I get there he's laying on his bed looking up at the ceiling. He sits up when he notices me. I sheepishly smile. I sit on the edge of the bed. "Hey Travis?" Sally's voice is questioning. "Yes Sally ?" I respond. "How come you haven't kissed me yet?" The blush is so hard on my face my ears burn. "I-well-you." I sputter our. His dead pan mask makes it seem as though he's serious but he laughs.

He crawls over to me and straddles my lap. "Do I make you nervous?" He whispers. I gulp. I can't help but get hard. His bulge is gently rubbing against mine. I lean up and gently kiss the lips of his mask. I lean back. "There I kissed you." I said smiling awkwardly. He scowls. He grabs my hands and places them on his waist then grinds his hips against mine. I let out a small moan. "That's not what I meant Phelps." He reaches to his head board and grabs the blindfold. He ties it around my eyes. "What's this for?" I ask a little scared. "I don't want you to see my face, not yet." I hear the clicks of him unclasping his mask. I feel the bed move as he leans and puts on what I'm guessing is either the headboard or the bedside table. When I comes back I feel him lean in. "Do you want to kiss me Travis?" He whispers his breath light on my lips. I nod. I feel the soft embrace of his lips on mine. I quickly kiss him back. His hands slide up my chest, around my neck, and tangle into my hair.

Our kiss grows more heated and desperate by the second. I feel his tongue on my lips and let him pass. My tongue joins his. They dance for a bit before pulling away. I gently bite his lower lip making him lightly moan. I feel him pushing me back forcing me to lay down with him on top. He moves from my lips down to my neck leaving kisses and small bites on my skin. "Sally." I whisper. "Hm?" Is his response. "I want to see you." He freezes. "I don't..." His sentence faults. "Please Sally." I murmur. I can hear him shake his head.

"Okay. I'll wait for you." He lets out a sigh of relief. Once again his lips meet mine but all the tension is gone. They're soft against mine. I pull him down beside me. I feel him snuggle up against me. "I'm sorry if I overstepped my boundaries." I say stroking his hair. "No it's okay." His hand gently runs over my chest. "I'm tired." I say. He sits up and flicks off what I only assume could be his lights. He stays sitting up for a while and I hear a click of something getting dropped in a glass. Then the blindfold gets removed from my face. He plants a kiss on my cheek but it's too dark to see anything. "I need to pull back the covers." He whispers as he sits me up and scoots me back towards the headboard. The covers are pulled back and I scoot back down. Sally pulls the blankets over our bodies and faces the wall. I snuggle up behind him and kiss the back of his neck. "Goodnight darling." I say softly. He hums contently as a response. The we both drift off to sleep.

I open my eyes as I realize I have to pee. I look at the clock. 2:47 flashes in its digital face. I sigh and pull myself away from Sally. I flick on a light and rub my eyes. I saunter to the bathroom and relieve myself before I head back to the room. I close the door and turn around to see that Sally has rolled over and I can see his face. A scar goes over his left eye and crosses down to his lip. A few smaller scars cover his face causing deep gashes that morph his face inhumanly.

I stare at his face and realize I'm even deeper in love with him then before. I sit on the edge of the bed and gently brush his hair behind his ear. He stirs in his sleep and opens his eyes. Well eye. "Travis?" He says sleepily. Then he gasps and hides his face behind his hands. "Oh God!" He says panicked. "You weren't supposed to see." I hear the sob escape his throat. I reach out, pull his hands away from his face, and kiss him. Then I layer kissed all over his face. When his tears don't cease I kiss him again this time with more passion than before.

When I pull away his sobs have subsided into light hiccups. "Why are you not disgusted?" His voice is quiet. "Because you are the most beautiful boy on this planet." I answer pushing his hair aside. "I have waited to see your face and you look exactly how I imagined. You, my darling, are just perfect." He looks me in the eye and a small laugh escapes his throat. "You're weird Travis Phelps." I smile as I lay in the bed with him. I wrap my arms around his slightly shaking body and kiss the top of his head.

"Well one of us has to be otherwise it wouldn't balance out the normal." He laughs his arms sneaking around my waist and his head laying on my bare chest. "Sorry I freaked." I shake my head. "It's understandable." I stroke his hair and then reach and flick off the light. "Goodnight Sally." He nuzzles closer to me. "Goodnight Travis."