Saturday

☢️Warning sexual content☢️

Waking up next to Sally Face was the most amazing feeling in the world. His head rested upon my chest and the sunlight coming in through the window made him look like an angel. I stroke his hair and lightly run my fingers over his back. He groans and opens his eyes.

"Good morning sleepy head." I whisper smiling. He snuggles closer to me. "No, it's not morning. It's time to sleep more." I laugh and hold him close. "Come on we have to get up." He covers my mouth with his hand. "No we don't it's Saturday." I smile and pull his hand away. "Come on Sal lets do something." He peers up at me with one eye open. "Like what?" I try to think of something to do but nothing comes to mind. "I don't know." I finally say. He smiles and lays his head back on my chest. "See, nothing to do, so we stay in bed."

He shifts so that one of his legs goes between mine and I blush hard as I feel him rub up against my hip. I turn my head away from him and try to calm down. "You got quiet." Sally mutters. "I just... you um..." I glance to see him staring at me with a satisfied smirk. "You meant to make me blush didn't you?" I say blushing even harder. "You know it." He says pushing himself up so that he's over me. He leans down and I gulp hard. He lightly kisses my neck and nibbles at my sensitive skin. I let out a moan and my hands reach up and tangle in his hair. He bites more ferociously and my body shakes with pleasure. He moves his body to straddle me and pulls my hands out of his hair to his hips. He moves to my mouth and kisses me harshly. I groan into the kiss thrusting my hips against him. He moans loudly into the kiss and pulls away from me leaning back. His head falls back exposing his neck. I quickly sit up and kiss his neck. I tug his sleep shirt off and throw it at the floor.

I kiss his chest and pecks. He gasps when I gently bite his nipple while rubbing the other with my fingers. "Travis." He moans his body shaking. I grab his face and kiss him. God I want him. I need him. Like he could read my mind he pushes me down softly onto the bed. He then scoots down and pulls at the waist band of my pants. "Care if these come off?" He asks a glimmer in his eye. I sit up and help him slip them off my legs and toss them away. He then tugs at the edge of my underwear. "And these too?"

I feel my face heat up and my body start to shake I quickly pull away swinging my legs over the side of the bed. He reaches out and grabs my hand. "I promise not to hurt you. I'll take it slow." I nod and stand up and slip them off. I sit back down and sally moves off the bed and onto the ground in front of me. I gulp as he looks up at me with those big blue eyes and that beautiful face. He gently pushes my legs apart and kisses the inside of my thigh. He takes me in his hand and I squeeze my eyes shut.

I moan louder than expected when his mouth envelopes me. He starts slow but starts moving faster before I know it. I look down at him to see him watching me with those eyes. I reach out and grab the back of his head. I gently push him further and further down until he's engulfed almost all of me. His hands grip my inner thigh as he continues his rhythm. My moans are getting louder and my gut starts to feel tight. It gets tighter and tighter until I can't take it anymore. My breath quickens and my hips jump a bit as I cum.

Sally pulls away as soon as I'm done. He stands up and takes off his underwear to show that he is rock hard. "What are you doing?" I ask breathless. "Well did you think you were the only one getting any pleasure today? It's my turn." I gulp and sit up. "I've never done it before." He kisses me and laughs. "Don't worry I'm sure you're a natural." He sits down on the bed and I get up. I crouch down on my knees and look up at Sally. He strokes me cheek. "Don't be scared." I nod and push open his legs scooting a little closer. I follow his lead and kiss the inside of his thighs. This causes him to moan and shudder. I lick my lips, take him in my hand, close my eyes and... his moans fill my ears. I open my eyes and peer up at him to see that he has thrown his head back and his chest is heaving. I go further down and start speeding up. His moans grow louder and more frequent. I let him slip down my throat until I hit his base. His moans are practically screams now.

I go even faster and feel his hips buck against me. Faster and faster until he grabs the back of my head and I feel him explode into my mouth. Without thinking I swallow. He falls back onto the bed and I stand up. I pull him into my arms as I lay properly on the bed. "Oh my god." He mutters. His hands gently caress my side and I play with his hair. "That was amazing." He looks up at me and I nod in agreement.

I kiss the top of his head. Our now naked and tired bodies are tangled together in a heap of flesh. His body is still lightly shaking from the energy used from cumming, and no doubt mine is too. I close my eyes and feel safe in his arms. "Hey Sal?" I say after a while of quiet. "Hmm?" Is his response. "Do you want to have sex with me?" His body stiffens and it's as if the whole world stops. "Well I didn't expect you to ask that." He finally says. "Not right at this moment but in the future yes I would." I let out a sigh. I need to tell him.

"The reason I ask is because there's something important I need to tell you, about my dad." Sally sits up and so do I. "You know how last night I freaked out because you unbutton my pants?" He nods for me to continue. "Well the truth is" I take a deep breath and close my eyes tight. "My father has been raping me and beating both me and my mom. I have issues sometimes because memories come rushing back. When you unbuttoned my pants it triggered a memory."

I open my eyes to see a worried sally face staring back at me. "Why didn't it happen just now?" I shrug and avoid his eyes. "He never really made me feel good or forced me to do that. He just used me and then locks me in my room. That's why I ran." Tears are welling up in my eyes. I try to blink them away but they start to spill over. Sal takes my hand. "Okay then let's figure out what we can do together." I nod and wipe away the tears.

"So can I take off your shirt?" Sal asks scooting closer to me. "Yes but unbuttoning my pants is off limits. I don't like being pinned down or my hair being yanked. But most importantly I don't think I can bottom." I look up at him and he nods. "I can bottom when the time comes." I smile. "We need to move you out of that house." He says breaking the tension. I nod wishing I could get my mom out too. "Do you still have a key?" Again I nod. "Alright tomorrow we get all your stuff and move it here."