Two years later

☢️sexual content warning ☢️

I laugh as we finally graduate. I run over to my boyfriend who is already surrounded by friends. I pick him up and spin him around. "We did it!" I yell over the sound of the crowd. He nods enthusiastically. Ash pulls out her camera. "Everyone say cheese." She calls out we all get in the frame and pose. The picture pops out of the bottom and she shakes it. "Okay one of Sal and Travis." She calls out waving us together. Before she can take the shot I dip Sal and kiss his lips, well his mask lips. Our friends whoop and holler around us and Ash laughs as she shakes the newly deposited Polaroid. She hands it to me and I watch it develop.

A beautiful picture of me and my soulmate forms before me. The world couldn't get any better. After everything calmed down we went home. I flop down on the bed exhausted from the day. Sal sighs and lays on top of me. "Long day." He comments. I hum and nod. "So glad it's over." He lifts his head and rests his chin on my chest. "You didn't enjoy the ceremony?" He asked. I smile and shake my head. "Not that. I just feel like I can finally move on with my life. I feel like I can breath after years of drowning."

Sal unclips his mask and rests his head more comfortably on my chest. "I know what you mean. I feel like there's been so much going on since we were kids. Now that we're on the cusp of adulthood it feels like that's all so far away." I smile staring up at the ceiling or Sal's room. "I love you." I state after some silence. "I love you too honey." Sal responds sliding off of me and cuddling against my side.

In response I slide off the bed, get up, and lock the door. Sal sits up. "What are you doing?" I turn to face him. "Make love with me." I state straightening my posture. He laughs in disbelief. "What?" I walk over to the bed and crawl on top of Sal until he's laying on his back and My face is directly above him. "I want to make love with you Sal Fisher. I want to love you so passionately that there's no denying that we're meant for each other."

His eyes search mine for any hint of humor but he finds none. "Do you want to?" I finally ask breaking the silence. "Yes." His voice is barely a whisper before he clears his throat. Yes." He says again this time louder and surer. I smile down at him before leaning in close. "Good." I mutter against his lips.

Our kiss is filled with gentle passion and our touches are light on each others necks and faces. I unbutton his shirt and slip it off him while he does the same to me. I pull my lips from his to kiss down his neck and nibble at his skin. His soft moans fill the air. I push down his pants and underwear in one go and his hard member hits against his stomach. I lean back taking him in my hand and rubbing the head with my thumb. He squirms beneath my hand and his breath quickens. I slip off my pants and underwear and drop them on the floor.

I lean back to his lips and kiss hims fiercely. My hand slips off his member and moves lower until I find his entrance. I pull back from his lips. "Are you sure you want to go on?" I ask. He nods. "I'm sure." I smile and slip my middle finger into him. He moans and grabs my arm. His face is covered with euphoria. I kiss his collar bone and gently lick his nipple. He whines as I prince the other one with my free hand. For that I slip in another finger.

His moans explode from his chest, his body shaking like a leaf. I stop pumping my fingers into him. "Do you want me to stop?" I whisper to him. He shakes his head. I kiss him and shove my fingers deep inside him. He pulls away to scream in pleasure. I spread my fingers apart to stretch him out. This causes a chain reaction of moaning and squirming that was arousing to see.

After I feel like he's properly conditioned I slip my fingers out. "No don't stop." He moans out. I kiss him. "No worries my love you're going to get something that feels a lot better." His lags are shaking as I position them over my hips. I position my member before his entrance and gently push in. He moans loudly and grips the sheets. I slowly start pumping my hips. He reaches up and grabs my shoulder. "Please Travis." He begs barely able to get the words past his lips. I pause my movement. "Please what darling?" He looks deep into my eyes. "Harder." It was a command.

I quickly pull out and flip him into his knees. I push his shoulder until his head is resting against the pillow then I line my member up and plunge deep into him. His pleasured screams fill my ears. I grab his hips and plunge into him, harder and harder with each stroke. My moans mix with his as I quicken my rhythm. I reach under him and grab his throbbing member, pumping it as I pound into him. His moans grow so loud that he can barely get a sound out.

I on the other hand am moaning wildly. Sweat coats my brow and I'm getting tired. My thrusts are uneven. I feel a hand touch my thigh and stop. Sal pushes up on his shaking arms and pulls off of me. Before I can ask what's going on he moves me to lay down. He climbs on top of me and slips my member deep inside him. He moans as he starts bouncing up and down.

I grab his hips on instinct and thrust every time he comes down from a bounce. He balances one hand on my chest and with the other he rubs his own member. I want to take it in my own hand but I know if I do I'd probably hurt him by accident. Not long after I can feel a build up in my stomach. I try to hold it back. I want him to cum first. I want him to finish before me so he can have pleasure until he's done.

Thankfully he finishes seconds later. His cum squirts across my belly and chest. Soon after I cum too, pushing his hips down so I'm as deep in him as I can get. Our moans swirl together in the air. He pulls himself off of me and moans as he does. He collapses next to me and cuddles against my side. "Well that was definitely making love." He states I smile and chuckle. I can feel his body quivering against mine, exhausted by the output. I swing my legs off the side of the bed and walk to the door. I unlock it and open it before walking back over to Sal and picking him up.

"What are you doing?" He questioned as I walked to the bathroom. "We need to shower. We're sweaty and covered in cum." He laughed as I put him down on the counter. I flip on the shower to warm. Sal beckons me over and kisses me when I come. When he pulls away I kiss his cheek and his neck and his forehead and anywhere else I can get. He laughs and pushes me away.

We hop into the shower and goof off. We splash water on each other, blow soap bubbles at each other, but we take breaks to push each other against the wall and kiss passionately. When we finish we dry off and head back to Sal's room. We lay on the bed and cuddle, butt naked, until we fall asleep.