Friday

I wake with a start when Ashley gently touches my shoulder. "Hey it's time for school." Her voice is barely above a whisper. I sit up rubbing my eyes. I hear her opening and closing drawers and then leave the room, closing the door behind her. I get up. My body screams in pain. Memories of yesterday shoot through my head. Tears well up but I blink them away. I get out of the bed and get dressed. When I'm done I head downstairs. Ashley is sitting alone with a cup of coffee and a book. She looks up when I enter the kitchen. "Hey you want some coffee?" She says with a smile. I nod and sit down. She gets up and grabs another mug.

She pours the coffee and sets in front of me. I drink the hot bitter liquid before me. When I'm done Ashley downs hers and stands up. I stand up too. We head for the door and leave. We walk together to school and meet up with Sally and Larry at the door. Sally grabs my arms and pulls me into a hug. "Hi." He says quietly. I can hear the shy smile in his voice. "Hi." I return his greeting nuzzling my face into his neck. His smell is so comforting.

"Gross guys PDA." Larry says jokingly. "Let then have their fun it's super cute." Ash replies opening the door. We finally let go and walk inside. Sally is staring at me with his big eyes. "Something I can do for you my love?" I ask giving him a look out of the corner of my eye. "Why did you come with Ashley? Do you two live close to each other?" I feel panic rise in my chest. "I guess she's on my way but we started hanging out because of you actually. She approached me after church one day and you know." I shrug. Sally squints his eyes at me. "If you say so." He finally replies taking my hand.

As I headed to my first class I felt like everybody was watching me. Do they know about me and sally? Do they know about my dad? My chest felt tight and breathing became harder. I sit down in my seat and close my eyes. I gulp hard, take a deep breath, and open my eyes again. Class starts boring as usual and ends boring.

My next period I sit next to my Sally. He sleeps like he usually does but I stare at him and picture him wrapped in my arms. I blush at the thought of our sleep over. His lips on my skin. His hands in my hair. It sends shivers down my spine just thinking about it. The bell rings scaring him awake and me out of my imagination. He stretches and his shirt lifts a bit and I see his stomach. I blush and look away.

We pack up and start to our next class. I look up as I hear yelling coming from down the hall. "Move out of my way I need to find my son." I see my father but he doesn't see me. I grab Sally's hand and pull him to the closest exit of school. "Travis what's going on?" He says as my walk turns into a run. "Let's skip school today." I say pushing open the door. We sprint out of there and down the road. I see my fathers car parked with my mother inside. I stop beside it and knock on the window. My mother looks up at me and smiles.

She opens the door and gives me a quick hug. "Go baby, don't come back home." She whispers in my ear.I nod and grab Sally's hand again. She looks at us and smiles again. "I'm so proud of you Travis." I smile and start to run pulling sally along.

"What was that about?" He asks after we finally stop running. "My dad is mad at me right now. Can I sleep over tonight?" He nods and holds my hand tighter. We walk to his apartment in silence. We ride up the elevator and enter his apartment. We walk by his dads open door to see him typing away on his computer.

We plop down on his bed. Sally wraps his arms around my waist. "Why is your dad mad?" I shrug. "No clue but I don't want to go home just yet." He nods. "I understand that feeling. After my mom died my dad became a total wreck that is until we moved here. Now all he cares about is work work work. I'm happy for him though. He's finally feeling useful again." I lay back on his bed pulling him down beside me.

"You never talk about your mom, how did she die?" Sally sighs. "The same way my face got messed up. A wild dog got her. My face was only fucked up forever. She wasn't as lucky." I hold him tighter. "I'm so sorry." He shrugs. "I don't remember it happening I was really little." I nod. We lay there holding each other for what felt like forever. Should I tell him the truth about my father? Should I come clean? No I decide it's better for him not to know right now. I don't want to scare him. Before I know it I'm drifting off to a dreamless sleep.

I wake with a dry mouth and a sunset coming through the window. "I thought you'd never wake up." Sally says from the floor. I roll over and groan. "Don't want to wake up." He laughs and stands up. "Well maybe I can bribe you out of bed." He unclips his mask and throws it onto the beanbag in the corner. Then he beckons me with one finger. As if hypnotized I slip out of his bed and walk towards him. As I walk forwards he walks back until he hits a wall. I pin him there and lean into his ear. "There's no where to go you've backed yourself into a corner." He shivers and places his hands on my shoulders.

Gently I kiss his jawline and neck making his knees weak. I scoop him up making him wrap his legs around my hips. I bite at his neck making him groan. "Do you want something?" I ask teasingly in his ear. He looks me in the eyes. " I want you to kiss me senseless." I smirk. "With pleasure." I push my lips onto his gently at first but more passionately by the second. His groans are becoming louder as I push my hips against his. I grab him securely and carry him to the bed never breaking the kiss. Our bodies are heated and we gasp for air in between kisses but it's too late to stop. The ball has already started to roll. I crawl over him with my hands wandering up and down his torso over his hips down his leg to his knee than back again. I can't get enough of him. His hands pull at the buttons on my shirt and start to open them. He pushes my shirt off my shoulders and I throw it to the side. I break the kiss to pull off his tee- shirt. Once it's off I lean back and stare at his naked chest. "What?" He asks breathless. I can see his chest heaving. "God damn you're handsome." I mutter leaning down and kissing his stomach. His back arches slightly at the touch. I make my way back up to his lips. His hands are running over my torso. His fingers dig into my back when I bite his lip.

As fast as all of this started it stops just as fast. My body screams when he pops open the button on my pants. I push him away and fall off the bed onto the floor. I scramble as far away from him as I can get and hunch in a corner and start to cry. I grasp my knees to my chest. He's coming towards me. It's gonna happen again. I have to fight him with all my might. I can't I'm weak. My father takes another step towards me. "GO AWAY!" I yell.

A gentle hand caresses my cheek. "Travis it's me." I look up to see Sally's concerned face looking at me. I reach out a shaking hand and run my fingertips over his skin. I wipe away the tears. "I'm sorry I just..." He purses his lips and pulls me out of the corner. He hugs me and strokes my hair. He hums to me and, when my body finally stops shaking, he leads me to the bed. He lays me down and covers me up. He turns off the light and cuddles with me all night.  "I love you Travis." He mutters sleepily. "I would never hurt you."