Chapter 25 - Submission

Mesmerized lips press together time after time, transporting them to another world. Ragged breathing and dancing tongues brought a fiery heat to the cold air that passed through the French windows of Arnav Singh Raizada's room. With just the two of them there, the rest of the world had disappeared.

Desire ignited the world around them as they became lost in a sea of lust and love. It was a spicy, powerful combination that sent waves of passion crashing over them. The rest of the world was engulfed in the lustful burning flames as their kisses grew more urgent; rushed.

His hands moved to her midriff, feeling the soft skin there, leaving trails of fire against her skin.

As their lips pulled apart, a gentle breeze fluttered over the flame extinguishing the desperate heat. Their breathing came out in short, desperate gasps.

Arnav's lips moved down to her throat as he peppered kisses there. Khushi's skin was ablaze, as her fingers pulled Arnav's hair.

"I missed you." Was all she said as she closed her eyes and felt him stop his movement as he brought his face back to hers.

Anyone else would have perhaps been confused by her sudden confession. What was there to miss? Arnav had been with her for several months now; they were living in the same house. However, this was the moment where she finally gave in. She gave in to her desire, her love for a certain Arnav Singh Raizada. There was no more denying.

He slowly wiped the tears that had fallen from the corners of her soft eyes.

" You've always been such a cry baby." He muttered with a smirk as he felt the moistness on his fingers.

She rolled her eyes. "And you've always known exactly what to say, and when to say it." She groaned in annoyance, trying to release herself from his hold, but he only gripped tighter as he chuckled. The low rumble from his chest made an uncontrollable smile play on her lips.

"No more tears." He whispered huskily to which she gently stroked the light stubble on his cheeks.

Flashback.

Her hair flew around in two pigtails as she ran around the playground. As her friends chased her and she giggled uncontrollably, she suddenly bumped into a small figure.

They both fell to the floor, the pavement hitting their bodies.

"Ow!" Khushi cried.

"Are you okay?" A little boy with molten caramel eyes asked.

She nodded slowly, and noticed that she liked the colour of his eyes. They were pretty. But water suddenly made her orbs glossy as he realized she was crying.

"Don't cry! Does it hurt a lot?"

She shook her head in negative.

"Then what's wrong?" He asked.

"Sorry. I didn't even notice you! My friends are playing tag and I was running away." She sobbed.

"Is that why you're crying?"

She nodded. "Yes! I'm so silly. Are you hurt?" She asked suddenly.

He shook his head.

"Now I'm going to lose the game!" She exclaimed with tears all over her face.

He looked around at the playground. The kids on their tricycles, in the sandbox, on the field.