you're welcome

I was about to ask him when his attention turned to someone else ,infact everybody that sitted close to him gazed at the same thing that I couldn't help but wonder who that person was so I turned my head towards their subject and I was shocked with what I saw.

It was that same man the other night my molested how dare he come here and why was he standing so bold I walked up to him with so much anger in my heart and tears stream down my face he had made me suffer so much the previous night ,I almost broke my leg because of this vein man so how dare he come here ,I looked down at my sore legs then back to his face and I gave him the hottest slap of his life I knew it was inappropriate since it was in a police station but I couldn't restrain myself ,the slap called a lot attention as almost all the officers turned to me 
I could read their mind,SUCH GUTS they must have thought .but right now I couldn't care less I wanted to strangle this man so tight that he wouldn't breathe but I stopped my self and gave him another tight slap and left the scene ,luckily he didn't fight back which made me pity him a little but he definitely deserved the slap.

"Miss". A police man called.
And I turned back reluctantly" yes,can I help you "
"Well yes ma'am we need your statement on the charges pressed against him".phew that's was a relief for a second there I thought I would be arrested.

I nodded towards the man in compliance and followed him back in, I notice all eyes where on me probably because of the scene I had caused a while ago.

I wrote the statement satisfactorily and signed some forms ,then I glanced at my Angel who had been looking at me for God knows how long I could see admiration in his eyes which made me blush a little.

I walked out of the building confidently ,I was already pissed seeing that man back there ,I entered the car and sighed frustratedly ,I looked up at my angel as he started the engine,I was very grateful for this great privilege ,my mind was at peace now that I knew that maniac was in jail ,justice would definitely be served now .I looked again at my Angel and this time I wasn't shy I meant it," thank you".I said.

"You're welcome".he replied,I couldn't believe my ears finally he replied ,I let out a sigh of relief and smiled as he drove back to his house.