can it get any worse?than this........

As I stormed out of the house I couldn't help but imagine my Ill fate for the past two days,obviously my dead dad,wasn't enough for me to handle now this. "Can it get any worse than this". I yelled.

And soon as I said that, rain started to run down from the sky." Ugh,never mind ".

I was freezing cold and confused on where to sleep ,going back to that rude man wasn't an option, I needed to fend for myself ,I needed to come to terms with the fact that I am no longer a child but an adult,the society and my experience over the past two years has made me become a full grown adult at 18 .I finally decided to stay near a gate with a fence over it,I didn't get wet at all but I could still feel the cold .and as I continued to sit there my tummy started to rumble loudly ,I didn't pay it any attention as I dozed of .

" Get up".a voice roared at me . I stood up at once and looked up at the gate man who was shouting at me ."what are you doing here next to my bosses mansion .

"Oh am extremely sorry Mr ,is just that I have no where to go or sleep am really sorry". I said calmly.

" that's none of my business now move ".I couldn't deal with this intensity so I walked out to find another hiding place.

Even gate men where rude ,oh gosh!!!!!

As I walked lazily down the road a car rode speedily into me and I almost got hit if not for an additional strength that I summoned and I quickly got off the road and fell at the other side I could stand up on my feet ,I was extremely hurt and I felt a bit of liquid running down in my face,I touched my head and felt even more pains I must have hit my head somewhere as I was now bleeding profusely,I immediately stood without minding the pains but my body betrayed me as I stumbled back and collapsed on the spot.