fancy cutleries

He stopped as soon as he got to a particular spot and came out of the car, he came straight to me and open my door for me ,what a gentleman,I came out of the car.

"I might not have told you this before Marlie ,but you look wonderful". He said which made me smirk a little and i followed him into what you call a restaurant for the rich and famous ,it was filled with so many fancy people, well dressed as well,not that I haven't been to such a formal place before with my dad but this one was different I was here with Mr Cole ,everyone minded their business but some men stared lustfully at me which made me feel weird but I followed Mr Cole on to one of the reserved tables .

He pulled out my chair and I sat on it ,while he did the same for him self,a waiter came quickly to attend to us .

" hello, Mr Anderson ,what might you be having today ".he looked at the menu and called his order .then the waiter turned to me I didn't know what to say all the meals looked delicious and i was so embarrassed ,but Mr Cole sensed this and told him we were having the same thing ." thanks".I said to him and he smiled at me ,he knew I hadn't been here before.

After some minutes the food came and to my utmost dismay it was Bacon and cheese ,I never ate Bacon and cheese in public ,I hate like a carnivore they was no way I could eat such a meal in a Normal public or a fancy public like this one and worse I didn't know how to use the cutlery ,I skipped those classes during high school and I never came to class anytime we had mannerisms as a subject . plus my dad or mum never thought me either and as I looked at the plate and Cutlery's with so much fear  .Mr Cole giggled at me.

"Would you prefer we eat outside".he suggested.

" yes please".I said anxiously .so we ordered the waiter to pack them and we went outside he say on the boot of he car and we ate together, as usual I couldn't help myself I ate like a carnivore and I smiled at Mr Cole, there was a bit of cheese on my lips and he  motioned me about it but I couldn't get the right spot . he finished cleaning the cheese on my lips and I gave him a soviet to clean his hands .after eating we got unto the car and drove home ,I was so tired after the trip .he had to drag me into the house and took me to bed then I hugged him and whispers to his ears "thank you". And I pecked his cheeks ," you're welcome".he replied and let go of my embrace and placed my head on one of the cushions and I slept peacefully.