First Kiss

The next day, which was a Saturday, we planned to meet up to have lunch. Since it was him who I was meeting, I needed to wear something cute, of course. I rummaged through my closet trying to find the perfect top. This is the side of me which I hate because I am so indecisive. I searched and searched and searched till finally, I found the perfect top, my blue long-sleeved turtleneck. I was gonna look super cute!

It was about one in the afternoon when we met up. I saw him standing in front of the restraint and ran up to him.

"Hey Liam! Did you sleep well last night? Since, you know, yesterday you were so tired." He asked me, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Huh? Oh yes I did! You don't have to worry about me dozing off again. Im energized!" I replied him, trying to act all hyped up.

"Good! Now, shall we go eat?"

"Sure!"

We went into the restraunt and sat down. It was just the both of us, alone, not on a date (even though I wish we were).We ordered our food, he ordered spaghetti like he always does, and I ordered my medium-well steak which is my favourite dish from this restraunt. While waiting for our food to arrive, Jonah took up the opportunity to ask me about the day before.

"So, what happened yesterday? Why were you so tired?"

"Oh, its nothing much. I was just tired that's all"

"Why were you so tired though? Did something happened that prevented you from sleeping?"

"No, it's nothing. It's just... a lot of thinking going on at 3am. I didn't get to sleep well because of that."

"What kinds of thoughts?"

"It's nothing important really."

He raised his brows, knowing that I was lying.

"Ok fine, my dark thoughts came to me so I couldn't sleep well. I just was really stressed and they kept me awake till 4am"

"Liam... why didn't you call me? I would have replied immediately to help you. You know that,"

"I do... it's just that, I didn't want to bother you in the middle of the night..."

"It wouldn't be bothering me. What bothers me is me not helping you when you really need it the most... please Liam. Call me the next time you ever breakdown. Promise me that."

"I'm not really sure about that..."

His eyes widened and his eyebrows raised as to convince me.

"Okok... I promise I will call you"

"Good, now lets go do something a bit more fun"

We got out of the restraunt and started to explore. We walked around the mall, trying new clothes and taking lots of pictures. We sat down and talked for a bit of all the drama that happens in mainly his life, and then the sun set and we decided to go to the playground. We went to the top of the playground to look at the view of the sun set.

However... looking at the sun set brought back memories I didn't want back. Thoughts that... broke me. Tears started welling up in my eyes... and they slowly began to roll down my cheek. Jonah saw this and started to panick

"Liam!! What's wrong?? Are you okay?"

"Yes yes I'm fine, I'm just not in the right state of mind right now..." I tried to explain while my voice croaked because of my blueness

"Please don't cry, Liam. Umm umm..."

After that sentence, he did something that... changed my entire life. I was frozen in shock. He grabbed my shirt, pulled me in and his lips landed on mine. His eyes were closed, and slowly, my eyes followed suit. I felt his smooth, soft lips touch mine, all the negative emotions slowly washing out. He paused for a moment, letting me digest what just happened

"Woah... Jonah... I..."

"Don't say anything. I would do anything for you, okay? I hope you know that now"

"Yes... I do. I'm just... I'm lost for words"

"Is that a good thing or a bad thing?"

"In this case, it's very good!"

Having my first kiss with the boy of my dreams in front of a beautiful sunset, what more can I ask for? My face started to blush. My pupils became bigger. My love for him, became stronger. However, I knew he was still straight. He didn't come back for another. It was just a one-time thing. We got out of the playground and began making our way back home. We took the bus back home since it was a direct bus. It was so late and my eyelids got heavier, once again. My head started leaning towards his shoulder, and then making contact with it. This is Dejavu once again. I felt his head lean against mine and we both fell asleep. I was a great end to an amazing day.