Note

The next morning was finally the weekends. No school for the next two days so I must make the most of them. I needed to use this time to try and bond more with Jonah after what has been happening and we started getting distant, especially after me not wanting to worry him anymore and I avoided him for a while.

Anyways, to bond more with him,  I wanted to go out with him since it was the weekends and he was free for the entire day, and what better place than the beach. I quietly started packing for the day while he was sleeping. I grabbed my swimming attire, sunglasses, food, a picnic mat and everything else you would bring to the beach. I ain't gonna list everything out. After packing, all I had to do was go wake Jonah up.

"Jonah, hey. Jonah, wake up," I whispered to him while shaking him lightly in hopes that it might wake him up.

"Huh...? what...?" Jonah tried to say with a groggy voice. He opened his eyes to see me wide awake, eyes wide and with sunglasses on my forehead. He looked shocked at that sight,  either because I looked like a common house fly or he was just surprised that I got ready so quickly.

"Let's take a trip down to the beach! I wanna spend more time with you!" I exclaimed in pure joy.

"What's with the sudden mood? What happened?"

"I'll explain everything later, go get ready!" I screamed with a huge smile on my face.

"Alright, alright I'll go get ready," he tried to calm me down from all the excitement.

He went to get ready while I went to calm myself down. I just really wanted to strengthen the weakened bridge between Jonah and I. I was scared of losing him and I just want to make use of every moment I have with him.

Jonah came back wearing shorts and a casual top since he usually swam without a top. I was kinda looking forward to that, of course. We booked a cab, grabbed everything I packed and we were off.

"So, how are you holding up with the whole "Jeremy" thing?" Jonah was concerned.

"Did you have to bring it up...?"

"I'm just worried that you are still affected by it."

"Well... I moved on but I still miss him. I know that I can't keep mourning over him reliving that same moment because that is not what he wanted me to do. He wants me to move on and get better. I plan on doing that."

"Well, that's good. Don't worry, you will fill that void in your heart soon."

"I think you already managed to fill the void."

He grinned at me and put his arm around me. She was the only one I felt loved by after my parents died. People are leaving me left and right and I was losing my balance on the one stilt that was supporting me. I was starting to crumble, under Jonah's radar.

We arrived at the beach and quickly set up our picnic area. Jonah laid out the mat while I unpacked the equipment. Before we ate, we had to go for a swim. It was quite hot and we couldn't swim after we ate so of course, we had to swim. I was already in my swimming attire so all I had to do was put on sunscreen. Jonah began to remove his top. His muscles looking perfect as always. I couldn't help but stare at his gorgeous physic. He noticed me staring and started to tease me. He flexed his biceps, acting like he was folding his top.

"You are such a tease, Jonah, I swear," I complained to him.

"It know you love me, you don't have to hide it," Jonah laughed at me.

"Why are you so mean?!" I pouted.

"Why are you so cute?" Jonah laughed.

"What do you mean? Aren't I always cute to you?"