"Straight"

Jeremyyy: I know there's something going on with you and Jonah. Mind sharing?

Liam Astrafield: There's nothing going on with me and Jonah though.

Jeremyyy: Yes there is. In school I always see you with him, and let's not mention the time he carried you back home because you weren't feeling well.

Liam Astrafield: That was just him being a good friend. We are nothing more than close friends. Just that.

Jeremyyy: We shall see :)

Liam Astrafield: Why do you sound so intrigued by this? Aren't you... homophobic?

Jeremyyy: Me?? Homophobic?? Wait what? No i'm not!! I'm not some kind of homophobic bitch! I support love. Any kind of love!

Liam Astrafield: Then why'd you use homophobic slangs like faggot?

Jeremyyy: Wait that is a homophobic slang? I didn't even know that. Ok I'll stop using that now. I'm so sorry if that affected you though, I won't do anything to hurt you alright?

Liam Astrafield: Alright! It was nice texting you! We should really catch up sometime, it's been so long since we've seen each other!

Jeremyyy: Sure! Alright you go back to whatever it was that you were doing. I'm gonna go take a nap! See ya!

Liam Astrafield: Bye!

It's been so long since I texted Jeremy like that. Jeremy was my first crush. Before we became best friends. If you met Jeremy, you won't blame me for having a crush on him. He was tall, handsome, had a great body, caring, sweet, he is basically the second version on Jonah, but Jonah is much sweeter and more caring.

I was daydreaming when the doorbell rang. I went to the door and opened it to see Jonah standing there with a huge bag. Looking at it, I think he brought 1 week worth of clothes. He was ready to stay, and I was happy that he was.

"Hey Liam! I brought all my things with me! Let me go settle down my stuff first before we do anything"

"Alright!"

Looking at the smile on his face reassured me that he was here to protect me. Here to save me from all my inner demons. He is my guardian, just like what he told me to call him. He can be my Jack Frost.

"Well, I'm off to work!"

"Wait what? You have a job? Since when?"

"Since the start of the school year. I need some extra cash in my pocket and this job pays good. It's about $20 per hour working at this ice-cream store."

"Woah, that's a lot! Alright, well you go have "fun" at your job hehe"

"Thanks!"

He took his bag with his uniform inside and went to his workplace which apparently was at the mall just across the street. What a coincidence. Since he was gone, I had nothing to do. So I decided to grow some balls and text Jeremy to meet up so that we can catch up on things.

Liam Astrafield: Hey Jeremy, do you want to meet up so that we can catch up on things?

I was on edge on what he was gonna say. I really wanted to meet him.

Jeremyyy: Sure! Meet you at 3.30 at the bus station?

Liam Astrafield: Alright! See you then!

My heart started racing and I was filled with adrenaline as I was excited to finally see another cute guy.

Since it was already about 3, I began to get ready. I showered thoroughly and put on the second cutest outfit I had which was and oversized long-sleeved t-shirt. I got my keys and went out of the house with a big smile on my face. I could very well be the second cheshire cat.

I made my way to the bus station, my heart anticipating my meeting with him. It felt like I was going to meet the love of my life, but this time he isn't but a friend who is, kinda, hot. Once I arrived at the bus station, I saw him leaning against the signboard. I don't know what came over me, but I got excited and ran to him to hug him. Instead of accepting the friendly embrace, he pushed me away with an uncomfortable look on his face.

"Woah, Liam. Stop. Look, I know you're gay and all but, I'm not and I would rather not be seen in public doing these sorts of things. I don't want people to think otherwise"

My cheeks flushed with red of embarrassment. I didn't know what to do.

"I'm so sorry... Jeremy. I don't know what came over."

"It's alright. Just don't do that ever again."

"Alright...."

Usually, in this kind of situation, it would be awkward as fuck but not with Jeremy. Jeremy know how to make any situation not awkward. I don't know how he does it but it is like he has telepathic powers

"So, let's go to McDonald's and go get your favourite burger!"

"Oh my god yes! I've been craving for my cheeseburger! Let's go! Let's go now!!" I screamed out with excitement since it's been almost a month since I last had a cheeseburger because of my diet.

We strolled to McDonald's, catching up with each other because of how long it has been since we've seen each other. He talked about his new girlfriend which surprisingly sounded like a cool girl, if I were straight she would be my type. I'm not thought so she isn't my type.

"Enough about me, what is going on between you and Jonah?" He asked while raising one of his eyebrows.

"Nothing. Nothing is going on between us. We're just friends."

"Ya sure. Him carrying you back home was just a 'friendly' gesture."

My eyes widened in shock. I was lost for words. How did he find out?

"How do you know about that?"

"I was there at the bus stop. I saw you being carried by him. You looked so pale and weak. What happened?"

"It was nothing. I was just tired that's all"

"Ya sure. I will ask more about that at a later time. Anyways, I'm having this party at my house and I was hoping you could go. I've already invited Jonah."

"Sure! I'll go! Make sure to bring out the beer when I'm there!"

"Alright! I have to go set up for the party now! See ya later!"

"Ya! See you!"

He got up, gave me a wink, and left. His wink, that signature wink, was what made me fall for him last time. Now, it isn't even comparable to Jonah's wink. Maybe that's why I fell for Jonah instead.

I got home and changed. Jonah is probably already there helping out with the set-up. I need to hurry before I miss the fun. I quickly took out my soft-touch long-sleeved crew-neck t-shirt and my favourite jeans of all time. I got into them, took my keys and ran out of the house like a kid going to a candy store.

Once I got there, the house was packed. There were people everywhere, on the patio, in the front yard, everywhere. I went into the house to look for Jeremy.

"Well! Look who finally showed up! I was starting to think you weren't coming!" Jeremy shouted at me from across the room whilst walking towards me.

"Why would I miss such an awesome party like this? This looks hella fun!"

"I know right! More people than I anticipated showed up. Anyways, here is your beer! Make sure to get drunk but not too drunk!"

"Don't worry! I know my limit!"

I opened the can and took a sip. It's been so long since I drank beer and this felt so relieving.

"Oh and if you're looking for Jonah, he's in my room"

"Alright! I'll make my way there then! Thanks!"

I went up the stairs to Jeremy's room. Little did I know that was the biggest mistake I could ever make. Once I opened the door, I saw Jonah making out with some random chick he picked up.

My face turned red and my jaws dropped.

"Jonah?"