Piggyback

"You slut"
"Stop being so gay"
"What are you doing to him"
"He deserves better than you"
"He will never go for you"
"Stop trying"
"You're worthless, useless and a bitch"

These thoughts keep playing in my head everytime I'm without him. I feel like he is the only one that can shut them up. At home, I feel alone. I didn't have any relatives nor grandparents, and both my parents died in a plane crash. Now, I'm all alone with no one to care for me, and now, Jonah is the only one I have, well other than the rest of my friends of course. At home, however, I have no one to go to.

I feel sick whenever I hear those thoughts. All the anxiety just builds up in me, making me want to vomit. It's like you eat so much yet something is forcing more food down your throat. There was no way to get it out, except for one. I rummaged through my drawer, until I found what I was looking for, my lifesaver. I took the razor, the one that helped me go through so much pain, placed it on my head, and slid it all the way. A cut formed on my wrist as blood gushed out from it. I felt a sense of relief when I did it, however, I have to find a way to hide it from Jonah.

The next day, I decided to just wear my jacket to school. That way, I could easily hide my newly formed scar on my wrist and he would not question me.

"Morning Liam!" I heard Jonah from behind me as I saw him running up to me.

"Morning Jonah..." My voice trailed away as if I was not in the right state of mind.

"Are you alright?"

"Yup I'm fine, thanks for your concern"

"Alright, if anything, just talk to me. I'll be here."

"Thanks Jonah, you're the best!"

"Anytime!"

We both started making our way to class, like any other school day. After the conversation however, my mind wandered back to the day before, to the kiss. My heart started racing. I kept wondering to myself, why he did it. Was it because he knew that was the only thing he could do to call me down? Or is there something more going on here. Maybe I'm just overthinking. He can't be into me... right?

After school, Me and Jonah met up after class to go back home together, when my hand started feeling cold. I told Jonah I had to go to the restroom before running as fast as I could. I lifted up my sleeve to the sight of blood dripping down my hand. It started to bleed again and since the cut was very deep, there was a lot of blood coming out. I started feeling weak, my legs trembled as if I was scared. I quickly got my shit together and went out of the bathroom to meet Jonah

Once I got to him though,  my legs failed on me and my vision went blurry. I fell right to the ground.

"LIAM! LIAM!! WHAT HAPPENED??"

I did not faint but my couldn't get up either. My legs were refusing to cooperate. I lost too much blood.

"I just feel weak, that's all. The problem is, I can't stand up now... or walk for that matter"

"It's okay, I'll carry you back home."

"Jonah... no... I can't possibly..."

"No Liam! You are weak, you can't even walk. I'll carry you"

He gestured me to get onto his back. I used all the strength I had left and jumped onto his back, with him catching me and now I was on his back. Even though I had very low blood level, my emotions went high. I was excited and started to blush. Apparently I had enough blood in my cheeks. I rest my head on his shoulder, my arms wrapped around him, as he started making his way to the bus stop. The entire journey was just indescribable. I felt like I was in a romantic dream. Being carried by your crush... him being the one to have asked for you to be carried, is the sweetest thing he could do, especially when I was at that state.

He carried me back all the way back home. Once at my doorstep, he set me back down. I was still a bit dizzy but I could walk now.

"Thank you, Jonah... it was really sweet of you,"

"Don't mention it. Now, I'll tell my parents that I'll be staying over tonight to take care of you"

"Wait what? No Jonah... you don't have to..."

"Liam, you almost fainted back there. I don't want you to actually faint. I will be staying over for the night and tomorrow, we will not be going to school so that you can get some rest."

"Jonah... are you sure? I don't want to burden you like this."

"I'm positive. I'll do anything for you, remember?"

"Thanks... Jonah..."

He gave me a smile as I opened the door and both of us walked in. We went to my room to settle down. Luckily my room was the biggest in the house and I had a queen sized bed so both of us could fit on it.

When we both settled down, Jonah decided to change. He went ahead and started taking his shirt off. I couldn't help but stare. He had a great body. His well-defined abs, his mountainous biceps, his broad shoulders, everything about his just seemed so perfect. My cheeks began to turn bright red. I knew I had to stop staring but my eyes were glued to that spot. However, that moment was short-lived. He took another set of clothes and changed into those while I did the same.

After changing, we decided to have dinner. I knew Jonah was a great cook so I let him do all the cooking. I felt bad for not helping but he did insist me on resting. I waited at the dining room for the food to be ready. 30 mins passed and the food finally was ready. When Jonah brought it out, the smelled waft through the entire house. The aroma was so overpowering. I was so ready to dig in. Not even 10 mins went by and my plate was already empty. I was really impressed by Jonah's cooking skills. He could have very well been the created chef that had ever cooked for me.

Finally, it was time for bed. Jonah and I made our way to my room. While packing my stuff for the next day, Jonah saw something on my shelf, his expression changed.

"Liam, what is this razor doing on your shelf?"