Falling Skies

I left, walking fast to catch up with everyone. Finn was walking a little behind. He smiled when I finally got to him.

"Why were you behind? Killing him?" He joked.

I rolled my eyes but then smiled too. "No, I was actually giving him protein bars. Believe it or not, I don't want him to die."

"Yeah, me neither."

We arrived at camp after a few minutes and Clarke gave a whole speech about the reasons why they banished Murphy and why we couldn't do whatever the well we wanted to.

When she finished Bellamy talked. "Anybody got a problem with that?"

Everyone cleared out. We went to talk to Monty, to see how was the wristband communication going.

"Will we be able to talk to them?" Clarke asked when Monty said he had done some progress.

"No. More like morse code." Monty answered, finishing it. "You wanna do the honors?" He asked Jasper. "That port right there." He said when Jasper got near.

Really slowly Jasper did what Monty had asked. After that, a small explosion burst out of there and at the same time I felt one on my wrist too.

"What happened?" Clarke asked.

"It didn't work." Monty was disappointed. "I think we fried all the wristbands." He was frustrated.

"And my wrist too..." I whispered, massaging my wrist that still hurt.

Finn left the room, clearly angry. And Clarke went after him right after.

Jasper set on the back of the room, probably thinking it was his fault. Octavia set next to him and I smiled at them. So young, so pure. They talked for a while and then Octavia kissed him and then left. He was shocked but then looked at us. Monty was smiling at him and giving a thumbs up and I was just smirking.

"I'm gonna leave you guys now... So you can share all the best friend details you want." I laughed and left, going to my tent, I had gotten one back.

Before I fell asleep I heard a noise, a really loud noise, and got out of my tent to try to realize what was going on. At the same time, Octavia was calling for Bellamy. Yes, all I needed, a very half-naked Bellamy got out of the tent, making me try to focus on Octavia. Everyone gathered around, watching an object fall from the sky with a parachute. Raven, I thought. They all started muttering about how probably it was a cargo pot.

"Now we can kick some grounder ass." A guy said smiling.

"Yeah! Please tell me they brought down some shampoo." A girl whispered and I nodded, my hair looked messier than usual.

I looked at Bellamy's face, he seemed scared. Then I realized, even if I didn't know that was Raven I would still not believe it was something to help us.

"Wait, why would they send things if they think most of us are dead?" I said pointing at my wristband.

Bellamy and Octavia turned to me. He had his eyebrow raised like he was actually considering what I was saying but Octavia just shook her head.

"They probably realized we were taking them off, teens are predictable."

Bellamy gathered a few people into a tent to discuss the subject but I sure as hell didn't go there. Until Octavia, of course, pulled me into there.

"We should get moving. Everyone's ready." Octavia talked the second we got in the tent.

"No one's going anywhere," Bellamy spoke. "Not while it's dark. It isn't safe." I rolled my eyes at him, I knew what he was planning. Asshole. "We'll head out at first light. Pass the word." He said and his lapdogs left.

Octavia didn't let him pass, she wanted to see that thing. "Everyone for 100 miles saw this thing come down. What if the grounders get to it first? Bell, we should go now."

"I said we wait until sunrise." He just left.

Octavia turned to me and I didn't know how to help.

"It's your brother, don't look at me like I have any idea what he's doing."

She showed me a small smile and we both walked outside. Should I sleep?

Before I could make a decision Finn and Clarke arrived out of nowhere, which made me smirk. Those little naughty kids. But they disappeared as soon as they appeared. And Octavia was gone too.

"You know what?" I muttered to myself. "Fuck it. Things are going to happen with or without me. Imma gonna sleep. Tomorrow I'll deal with this." And I turned my back on the outside of camp and went to my tent.

In the morning Finn arrived at camp, asking for help to look for the radio, that was in the pod, near the river. I, of course, volunteered. I couldn't wait to meet Raven Reyes.

While I was already in the river, looking for it I decided to say hello to her, after all, she was one of my favorite characters.

"Hey, I'm (Y/N)." I talked  getting near her. "Are you okay?" I said pointing at her head.

"Raven." She nodded giving me a little smile. "Yeah, I'm great, thanks."

"It sucks that the radio got lost."

"It didn't exactly get lost." Before Raven could finish a guy screamed that he had found it.

Everyone ran to him. Just then I realized Bellamy was behind us, listening to what we were saying.

Raven quickly grabbed it, analyzing it. Clarke got near her, and so did all of us.

"Can you fix it?" Clarke said hopefully.

"Maybe. But it'll take half a day just to dry out the components to see what's broken." Raven sighed.

"Like I said, it's too late." We all looked at Bellamy done.

"Do you have any idea what you did? Do you even care?" Clarke was so mad and aggressive that I took a step back.

"You asked me to help. I helped." They were face to face.

"300 people will die today because of you," Clarke screamed.

"Hold up. We don't have to talk to The Ark. We just have to let them know we're down here, right?" Raven talked and the mood got a bit lighter.

"Yeah, but how do we do that with no radio?" Finn asked, as confused as all of us.

Raven just smiled and looked at the radio, clearly having one of her brilliant ideas. I smiled thinking about the many times she would save them, she would save us.

Raven started giving orders, making everyone do something to help her crazy plan that she was just now telling people about.

"We need to launch those flares ASAP if we have any hope of saving those people." She said, bossing around. "Finn, get that control panel to camp." Then she turned to another guy. "You, pull out those firing circuits in one piece or they won't work." Then she called Clarke.

I was doing something I didn't really get, but whatever it takes to help, right? We were working as hard as we could but I still knew we'd be too late.

As soon as we let go of the missiles I felt a loaf in my throat. Those people were already dead. We didn't save them. I didn't change that.

A/N

Hello there! I hope you liked this chapter. What do you think about Raven? Don't forget to vote and comment to let me now you're enjoying it. Have a nice week.