Gate

I was arriving at Lexa's tent now. Raven was going inside Mount Weather with Wick to do her part. The sky people, which include Finn, Monroe, Sterling and I, were now going to make part of the army, I guessed.

"Welcome, Sky Crew. Join us." Lexa stated as soon as we got in.

"A package from Raven. Hydrazine. She said it would do the job." Miller's dad gave something to Clarke.

"Good." She answered.

"And, uh, your mother wanted to be here, too." He said.

"I know, but the wounded in Tondc need her more." Clarke gave her best pity look.

I couldn't believe her, she was actually being this much of a hypocrite. She had left to warn them and now she was acting like she cared even tho it was her fault they were dead. I looked at Finn, still shocked.

"Don't," He whispered, trying to keep me from doing something stupid.

Clarke and Lexa started to give us a speech about the plan and the reason we wouldn't kill those people. I was trying to calm myself down, Lexa would still betray us and Clarke would still kill them all. If she would betray Clarke, the girl she had probably kissed a few hours ago, why would she listen to me? Some random girl that watched her village getting massacred because she stopped the wrong guy. And Clarke didn't have a choice, the only option was to kill all those people. For me all of that speech was bullshit.

"Why don't we just take out the backup generator, too? Bellamy's inside. Have him do it." Miller's dad asked when she mentioned it.

"Leaving them without power that long would kill them all, and as I said, that's not the mission. Besides, we lost contact with Bellamy." She explained.

"Wait, we did? When?" I asked, worried, I had no idea if that's how it went.

"After he took out the acid fog," Clarke told me.

"Bellamy's a warrior, he'll be fine," Lexa told Clarke.

After that Clarke kept on explaining the plan, this time I didn't listen, not because of all the lies but because I was worried about him. I came back to reality, however, when all the grounders started to shout something. But this time, I knew exactly what it meant. Jus dren jus daun! Blood must have blood.

After that, we marched to the front gate of Mount Weather and Monroe started to try to open it with some kind of complicated device. I stood near Clarke and Lexa, waiting for something to happen.

"I'm sure he's okay," Finn told me, probably as bothered by all of this as me.

Clarke was still barely talking to me so I was 100% sure she and Lexa would still be a thing, just judging by the tension between the two.

"That should do it. Bombs away," Monroe announced.

"Be careful," Clarke told Miller's dad as he got near the door.

"Archers, watch the trees," Lexa ordered her people.

I watched Lexa, trying to examine her, trying to see if she was still going to betray us.

Lincoln got near the man to help him or something. I wanted to go to him, tell him I was glad he was alive, but then I realized I had barely talked to him, I barely knew him, so it would be a bit weird if I did go talk to him right now.

After a while, he finished building the bomb and we all stood there, waiting for something, waiting for Raven to do her part. The sun went down and we were still there waiting for anything.

The lights flickered and we knew she had finished her part and that we were free to go.

"One minute starting now." Miller's dad warned.

But when Clarke and Lexa clicked the damn button that was supposed to activate the bomb nothing happened.

"They're jamming us. I have to get closer." Clarke muttered and started to walk but bullets started to rain around us.

Lincoln grabbed Clarke, saving her from the gunfire. Lexa ordered something in their language and a group of her men tried to get to the gate by using their shields but failed. On the last second, Lincoln was able to shoot a flaming arrow and hit the right place, exploding it.

"Well done," I told him, smiling.

Too much happened at the same time, people screaming, shots being fired, Lexa, running. After all of that silence came upon where we were.

"Lexa did it," Lincoln whispered and I realized she had killed the shooters.

The grounders aligned and started to pull the door, to open it. Lexa was gone for a while and I realized then, that's when she would be proposed the deal to betray us.

Lexa arrived, with Emerson and I felt my stomach dropping. It was too real. The door opened and the grounders that were stuck inside started to come out.

"What did you do?" Clarke asked Lexa, her voice breaking.

"What you would have done. Saved my people." Lexa explained.

"Where are my people?" Clarke asked.

"I'm sorry, Clarke. They weren't part of the deal."

"You're sorry?" I said before thinking.

"You made the right choice, Commander," Emerson said and left, looking at me with a smirk, I wanted to punch asshole.

"What is this?" Lincoln said, arriving.

"Your commander's made a deal," Clarke answered

" What about prisoners from the Ark?"

"They'll all be killed... But you don't care about that, do you?"

"I do care, Clarke, but I made this choice with my head and not my heart. The duty to protect my people comes first." Lexa answered.

"I know you don't care about us. But at least do it for Clarke, it's pretty clear your in love with her so..." Before I could finish my moment of rebellion a grounder grabbed me and I could feel his blade near my throat, but I didn't regret what I had said.

"Let her go," Lexa ordered.

He let me go and Finn, who was not far, quickly ran to me.

"You okay?"

"Always," I answered putting my hand where the blade was before, it hadn't cut me but it still felt weird.

"I'm sorry, Clarke," Lexa looked at her.

"Commander, not like this. Let us fight." Lincoln begged.

"No. The deal is done," Lexa said. Then she said something to her people, they blew the worn and started living. She turned to Lincoln once more. "You, too. All our people withdraw. Those are the terms."

"They'll be slaughtered. Let me help them." He begged once more.

But instead of letting him stay, she ordered her guards to take him away. Then turned to Clarke. "May we meet again."

And with that, she left, leaving Clarke hopeless.

A/N

Hey there! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I think it was a good one. Ready for (Y/N) and Bellamy to see each other again next chapter? I hope you are. If you enjoyed please vote and comment. By the way, would you like me to make 1 or 2 chapters during the time jump between season 2 and 3 or I should jump like the show? What would you like to see? Anyways, see you next chapter.