Radio Calls 2

"I should tell him," I said staring at the radio. I wasn't okay with Clarke lying to Bellamy about Octavia being in TonDc but what if telling him made it worse.

"But Clarke said he'd be out of focus if he knew."

"Well, she isn't here right now," I muttered. Then I looked at Raven, remembering the attack. "I think Clarke isn't going to tell them about this. And a lot of people will die..."

"I'm sure Clarke will make the right call." Raven tried to comfort me but I knew better.

If I went to warn everyone I could make things worse and maybe even die in the process. I sighed. They probably wouldn't listen to me, they still hated us. And Lexa didn't want them to know, she could kill me if I warned them. I didn't want to die.

Bellamy came back to the line and Raven kept on telling him the right directions to go.

"What's happening on your end? Did they evacuate Tondc?" Bellamy asked and I looked at Raven.

"Don't know yet, but it's Clarke. She'll get it done. Just concentrate on squeezing your ass through that vent and stop worrying about your sister." Raven answered.

Part of me wanted to laugh, because I was nervous and because Raven had just told me not to tell him about Octavia and now she had done just that.

"Octavia's in Tondc? She's there?" Bellamy asked. "Raven..."

"Want me to talk to him?" I asked.

Raven denied. "I messed up, I can fix it." She grabbed the radio to talk to Bellamy again. "She's gonna be okay. Clarke fired out of here. She's gonna get there on time."

"How could you keep this from me?"

"Clarke was trying to protect you. Listen. You still have a job to do. I know you're worried about Octavia, but you have to focus." Raven kept on telling him what to do.

Bellamy finally got to the place he could actually do something, after a few seconds of instructions we could hear Mount Weather's alarm warning about a containment breach.

"I have to go now," Bellamy said from the other side.

I grabbed the radio, involuntarily, not sure what to say. "Be careful."

I could hear his laugh. "Careful is my middle name."

"What now?" I looked at Raven.

"Now? Now we wait."

Bellamy was supposed to contact us every 3 hours and it had passed 20 minutes since the check-it was supposed to have been. Raven was already worried. Finn was with us again, we had nothing to do in the camp, everyone was occupied with something and the adults didn't let us help, treating us like kids ignoring that we had spent so much time down there alone so Raven's workplace had become our hanging spot.

"Bellamy. Come in." Raven said on the radio.

"Yeah, I'm a little busy here." He answered.

"You missed a check-in. Did you find the source of the acid fog yet?" Raven asked.

"I'm making my way there now. It's taking longer than I thought." Bellamy explained.

"I don't know enough to crack it on this end. You gotta give me something."

"I'm working on it." He stopped. "Something's wrong."

"What?" Raven and I asked at the same time.

"My key card isn't working." He said.

"Maybe that guard wasn't allowed there?" I suggested.

"Maybe, but now I need to find another way in. I'll call you back." Bellamy said.

"That's going to be a problem," Finn said.

"He's smart, he can find a better way in." I looked at him.

Raven kept on working on whatever she was working before. I heard steps behind me and jumped until I realized it was Wick, I couldn't help but laugh at Bellamy's face. How did I always got caught up in love triangles?

"I've been summoned? Really?" Wick seemed unimpressed.

"Yeah. Thanks." She answered.

"I think we should go," I told Finn. "Let them work."

Finn didn't seem convinced but ended up agreeing.

"Hey, when Bellamy says anything, call us," I said pointing at my radio, she had connected a few so we could talk. "We're going to eat something."

"Okay," She smiled at us and went to talk to Wick about what she needed right after.

Finn and I walked to the eating place, we both sat down but Finn seemed off.

"Hey?" I called. "What? Do you feel threatened?" I joked. "Come on, you have nothing to worry about, I mean the dude is tall, blond, built-up body, didn't hook up with Clarke," Finn seemed actually mad. "I'm joking, just trying to make you laugh.

"Not helping." He muttered and I laughed.

"Okay, sorry."

After we finished eating I heard Raven's voice.

"Hey, Bellamy's here again, if you want to come back."

"I'll be there in a minute," I answered and then turned my attention to Finn. "Are you coming?"

"Not right now, I'll go there later."

I nodded. I didn't know if I wanted to go and be in the middle of all the will they won't they thing between Raven and Wick but it's not like I had anything better to do.

I walked back and Raven and Wick were talking as a team using a lot of scientific words that I didn't get, and by his answers, neither did Bellamy.

"Okay, I'm just going to... sit here. If you need me to check something on the map, tell me." I told Raven, sitting down.

I tried to understand anything they were saying but all I got was when they were successful, but I knew something was going to go wrong, I just didn't know what.

"Hey, guys. It's getting late, I think I'm going to go now," I told them, before leaving, to try and sleep for a bit.

A/N

Sorry I didn't update yesterday! But here is the chapter! Hope you like it, please vote and comment if you did. If you have any questions about the story feel free to ask! See you on the next chapter.