Conscience

I tapped my fingers on the side of the chair I was sitting on, something that was apparently annoying Raven, since she looked at me raising an eyebrow.

"Sorry." I stopped but went on as soon as my mind got lost in thoughts again.

"Would you mind go checking on Clarke?" Raven asked me, both worried about Finn and done with my tapping.

"She has been there for 10 minutes," I answered, I really didn't want to go upstairs and face everything that was happening there.

"Please," Raven begged.

I took a deep breath, knowing I couldn't say no. I showed her a small smile, before getting up and starting climbing up the stairs. I could hear Clarke's voice begging Lincoln to give her the cure, but no answer came from the other side. When I opened the hatch I heard Bellamy's voice.

"Keep her out."

Miller quickly came and closed it almost hitting me on the face. I rolled my eyes and started banging on it.

"Please! Let me in!" I tried. "Clarke! Finn is getting worse." I heard nothing but silence. "I know what you're doing there. Please just let me in."

Miller opened the hatch and looked at me, with a sympathetic smile.

"Clarke says she'll warn you when she gets answers."

"I don't want to be warned! I want you to let me in so I can talk to Clarke." I tried to push Miller away.

"Bellamy said no."

"Screw Bellamy."

Miller closed the hatch once more and I breathe heavily, giving up. I went downstairs again, sitting on my chair again, Raven looked at me, confusion clear in her eyes.

"Well, they didn't let me in. I guess we have to wait."

"I'll go," Raven spoke, clearly mad.

"They won't let you in."

"Wanna bet?" She said getting up. "Stay here. He stopped breathing for a while, you have to make sure it won't happen again."

She turned her back, going up there again. I looked at Finn, worried even if I knew he'd be okay. I looked at Raven going up the stairs, it was so weird seeing her leg not injured.

The lights failed for a second and I realized what Raven was doing, I had to stop her, but then I looked at Finn, I had told her I'd stay with him, and she didn't know I was sure he wasn't going to die while I looked up there. The electricity failed again and I rested my hand on Finn's arm, checking if he was still feverish, wishing time could go faster so they could stop hurting Lincoln.

Raven and Clarke rushed through the stairs. Clarke was holding the antidote and quickly ran to Finn to give it to him.

"He was stable while you were up there," I whispered.

"Thank you," Raven answered. Then she turned to Clarke. "How do we know if it works?"

"We'll know when he wakes up. He'll need water when he does, do you mind?" She told Raven.

"Sure." Raven ran somewhere to get the water.

Then I saw Clarke looking at me. "And, could you go upstairs and get a clean shirt, he'll probably be could after the fever goes down."

"Yeah," I answered, knowing she was trying to get some alone time with Finn.

I climbed the stairs and went to get a new shirt. When I got it I looked at the hatch, still closed.

When I finally went downstairs I saw Raven and Finn talking and Clarke standing by. Why did I have this amazing timing of getting in the middle of the love triangle? I got near Clarke.

"Hey, here's the clean shirt, as you asked me."

She gave me a small smile and thanked me for it. I nodded and went back up the stairs. Everyone was getting outside, which meant Lincoln was alone upstairs.

I climbed up the second stairs, once more, slowly opening the hatch. This time there was no one to stop me, not Bellamy, not Miller, no one. Not even Octavia was there.

"Hey," I said looking at Lincoln. "I know you don't know me and sure as hell don't trust me. But I want you to know I think is wrong what they are doing to you. I wish I could free you, I really do. But I can't even imagine what they'd do to me." He seemed uninterested. "Well, L..." I almost said his name but stopped myself. "I hope Octavia gets you out of here really soon. And I'm really sorry I can't do anything to help you."

I looked at him once more before leaving, trying to relieve my conscience. But it didn't help much. I still felt terrible. 

A/N

I'm sorry it took me so long to update, I've been busy and next week it will probably also be very hard for me to update since I'll be traveling but I swear I'll make it up to you guys. I'm also very sorry this chapter is smaller but I decided to follow your advice (from a lot of you) and make her interact more, I hope you enjoyed it, let me know if you did. I want to thank everyone who has been reading, voting and commenting, but I want to give a special Thank You to @NerdWriter16 for the amazing idea I used and that will have the continuation next chapter. By the way, who's your favorite character? Mine are Bellamy and Raven.