Radio

We entered the cave and immediately saw Octavia. Bellamy ran to her to help her free herself.

"Get the key." She asked.

"Monroe watch the entrance," Bellamy ordered, helping his sister. The hugged as soon as he set her free. "It's okay. You're okay."

Octavia hugged Jasper next and I couldn't help but smile.

"How did you find me?"

"We followed him," Jasper answered, smiling too.

"We should go. Now. Before he wakes up." Octavia said and I quickly agreed.

"He's not gonna wake up," Bellamy answered grabbing a spear to kill Lincoln.

"Bellamy, stop. He didn't hurt me. Let's just go." Octavia begged but Bellamy ignored.

"They started this. Finn. Move." Bellamy told Finn, who was know knelled near the grounder.

"Foghorn," Finn whispered.

Lincoln woke up stabbing Finn, which made me step away to try to protect myself. He and Bellamy started fighting. He quickly knocked Bellamy down and held the spear against his chest. I fought the urge to scream at him to stop.

"Stop! That's my brother!" Octavia was the one to scream.

I joined Octavia, trying to get Finn's wound to stop bleeding. Jasper hit Lincoln in the head with something I didn't get a good look on and he passed out. I wasn't sure if I was happy or scared. Because I knew what was coming.

We started walking to the camp as soon as Bellamy grabbed Finn. He carried him to camp while Jasper and I helped Octavia, whose leg was injured. The walk was faster than I thought and I thanked God for that.

When we arrived camp Clarke immediately checked Finn's vitals and he was sent to the infirmary. Clarke begged Raven to get the radio, she couldn't save Finn on her own.

"Do you need help?" I asked Raven, even tho I knew nothing about fixing radios I could be a great assistant if told what to do.

"This is Raven Reyes. Calling Ark Station." Raven said.

I was sitting next to her, biting my nails. To be honest I didn't remember most of the things that would happen from now until the moment Mount Weather came to get us.

"Come in Ark Station. This is Raven Reyes. Calling Ark Station. Please come in." She repeated talking to a microphone, while I held down some wire, doing what I could to help.

"Are you sure you have the right frequency?" Someone asked.

"Would you mind?" I said while rolling my eyes. "She's trying."

"Raven?" Clarke said, standing next to me. "You can do this okay?"

Raven gave a small smile to Clarke, but I could see she wasn't so sure. Clarke walked away, checking on Finn. Raven looked at him and then at me.

"Clarke's right, you can do this," I assured.

Raven took a deep breath looking at the radio. "Calling Ark Station. Ark station. Please come in. I'm on the ground with the hundred." She looked at Finn again. "We need you." She asked me to connect another two wires. So I did.

"Are you there? Please come in." Raven said, losing hope. "Please. Calling Ark Station. The hundred are alive. Can anyone hear me?"

"This is a restricted station. Who is this? Please identify yourself." A male voice came out of the other side of the line.

I smiled, victoriously. Raven did just the same before started talking again.

"This is Raven Reyes. I- I'm from Mecha Station. I'm transmitting from the ground. The hundred are alive. Please, you need to get Doctor Abby Griffin. Doctor Abby Griffin. Now."

Clarke and I stood next to her, the three of us could barely keep the excitement and relief inside.

"Hang on Raven, we're trying to boost your signal." Another voice was heard.

"Sinclair..." I whispered, smiling.

They both looked at me confused and I froze trying to find an excuse for me to know his name.

"My dad was friends with him."

They both nodded and looked back at the radio.

"Raven? Are you there?" We heard Abby's voice and I turned my attention to Clarke.

Raven gave Clarke the microphone, connecting the wires in a safer way.

"Mom?" Clarke called. "Mom it's me."

"Clarke?"

A/N

I'm sorry this chapter was smaller and that I only posted today but I had a terrible test yesterday. I hope you're enjoying this chapter. And omg I cannot believe this story has 4.8K readings, it's 1K more than I had the last time I posted a chapter, it's actually unbelievable. Thank you so much. Btw, what's your favorite ship from the show? Cannon or not. Mine is Murven.