Hell's Gates

(Please read the authors note)

Finally, I could get a good night of sleep. Or that's what I thought until the one and only Bellamy Blake opened the tent.

"Is my sister here?" He said.

"Does it look like she's here?" Sometimes I couldn't help my remarks.

"I don't have time for that attitude right now. Have you seen her?"

"No, I haven't seen her since... I don't even know." By now I was outside my tent, facing Bellamy.

"Then help me looking." He looked at me clearly begging.

"Fine, Blake. I'll look this way." I pointed right. "And you look that way."

He started looking, going to Clarke's tent. I knew we wouldn't find her here. She was with Lincoln.

After a few minutes, Bellamy started to call everyone while dropping something in the middle of the camp.

"Hey, everybody, gather around and grab a weapon. My sister's been out there alone for 12 hours. Arm up. We're not coming back without her."

Everyone started picking weapons. Except me. I couldn't fight to save my life. Bellamy looked at me, waiting for me to grab one too.

"No."

Bellamy grabbed a small knife giving it to me. "I don't want more people to die today."

I didn't answer. I just tried to hide a smile, pretending to be mad.

"Hey, Jasper, you don't have to do this. You haven't left camp since we brought you back." I heard Clarke talking.

"Clarke, I need to do this," Jasper answered.

"We need all the people we can get." Bellamy quickly responded.

I got distracted looking at the knife and quickly got lost on my thoughts, thinking about how I was there and how much I didn't want to go back. My thoughts shattered when I heard everyone asking what was happening, looking at the sky. I did the same but I didn't need to hear Raven's answer to know what was going on.

"They didn't work. They didn't see the flares." Raven said.

"A meteor shower tells you that?" Bellamy asked and I rolled my eyes.

"It's not a meteor shower, it's a funeral," Clarke explained, still looking up. "Hundreds of bodies being returned to the earth from the ark. This is what it looks like from the other side."

The burning bodies looked beautiful cutting the sky, but they left a feeling of emptiness when you realize what they mean. I looked around for a moment, they were all looking up, as fascinated and heartbroken as me.

"They didn't get our message," Clarke said looking at Raven.

Raven rushed to Bellamy. "This is all your fault." Clarke, however, held her back.

"I helped you find the radio." He tried to defend himself.

"Yeah, after you jacked it from my pod and trashed it!" Raven tried to step forward but Finn and Clarke kept her away from Bellamy.

"Yeah, he knows. Now has to live with it." Clarke tried to calm Raven down.

"All I know is that my sister is out there and I'm gonna find her," Bellamy said and turned his attention to Finn. "You coming or what?"

"Yeah." He answered.

"What are we waiting for? Move out!" Bellamy started to walk towards the forest.

I joined Jasper as we both waited for Finn to come since he was talking to Raven. She pulled him and kissed him. I couldn't help but look at Clarke. She seemed so heartbroken.

When Finn finally joined us we started walking.

"Why are you being such a douche?" I asked him as a joke but meaning it.

Finn gave me a sad smiled and took a deep breath.

"I just can't choose."

"Well, I think for Clarke you already made your choice."

I started to walk faster to catch up with Will, a delinquent that had never appeared on the show but that I had met a few days before.

After a few minutes of walking, I heard someone saying they had found something.

"What is it?" Bellamy asked.

"Right there. You see it? Is that Octavia's?" He pointed at something in the middle of the buts that I couldn't actually see.

"Rope." Bellamy was ready to go down there check.

Finn was going to stop Bellamy but before that, I stopped him first.

"Let him, he has the rope to come back up."

Bellamy grabbed the thing and confirmed it was hers and said he was going to check down the hole. A few seconds later Finn and Jasper went to check it too.

They found blood and proof she had been taken. Minutes later we were all there too, moving forward on that direction. After walking for a few miles we came across an entrance full of skeletons.

"I don't speak grounder... but I'm pretty sure this means keep out," Finn said.

Most of the delinquents wanted to back off and go back. That was really creepy and the smell was so bad I was almost sure I could taste it. Most of them started going back.

"Go back if you want. My sister, my responsibility." Bellamy said. Someone surely had a real hero complex.

"I'd walk into hell to find her," Jasper said just before he followed Bellamy through the skeleton hallway.

Finn and I followed him. "I think we just did." He answered.

"You think?" I asked. "'Cause I'm pretty sure."

A/N

Hello there! I'm so so so sorry it took me so long to update. Life has been crazy (school mainly) and I didn't have any time to write. But here it is. From now I'm gonna try to update once (maybe twice) a week. Either Monday or Sunday. I hope you're enjoying this. Thank you to everyone who has been voting and commenting, you're the best, I swear. By the way, who is your favorite character? If you have any suggestions you can always send me a message!