Author's note

For those who are not aware, there is a second book, His Saving Grace. It's about Rehan and takes place 10 years after Her Everything. The prologue is out, please check it out and I am currently working on it's first chapter. This story  is a little different from the first one and it may or may not have a scene or two of Mariam and Zeyad. But what I can promise you, is that it will have loads of drama.
It is available on my profile, please go check it out if you're wondering what happened with Rehna ;)

Book 2 of the Second Chances Series

Ever since he could remember, Rehan had been in love with Mariam . But she wasn't his Mari anymore. Now, she was Mariam Zeyad Ali, the wife of a famous Canadian businessman.

Rehan wasn't the same man either. He was detached and drained. There wasn't any love left inside him. All that was left was anger, doubt and mistrust. And every time he felt himself caring for someone, he would run away from his feelings. He hated the word 'Love'.

***

Meher-Bano is a young, beautiful girl with a troubled marriage. She had been married forcefully to a man who was twice her age and had children that were as old as her. After enduring the torture for three months, Meher had had enough. There was only so much pain and humiliation she could take.

So she ran away. Running for days, she comes across a handsome gentleman who offers her help and it was love at first sight for Meher. But Meher had a secret, she wasn't alone when she ran away. No, she was carrying the child of the monster she called husband.

Find out what happens when two people, one running from a troubled marriage and the other running from love cross paths.

Will they be the end of each other or will she be His Saving Grace?

Hopefully this book will get as much love as Her Everything. Take a look at the prologue and let me know what you think :)