C h a p t e r 9

JuJu Sanders
October 28, 2019
10:30 a.m

4 years ago, I wouldn't expect to be this far in life. I was in a dark hole that I thought i'll never get out and seeing that I finally seen the light at the end of the tunnel. I am extremely happy with where I am now in life.

I found the love of my life and I made a name for myself doing what I love. I own the first all black owned modeling agency. My models are black, my hair dressers are black, my stylist are black, my mentors are black, my publishers are black, everybody that works for me are black.

I give black women the excess to the modeling world since the industry doesn't do it for them. I have black women in all different shades and size working with me. To say that I was dominating the industry wasn't an exaggeration. I wanted to take over the industry and that is what I plan on doing.

Being in a love where I wasn't missing an type of affection or attention was in love. Never would I think after being in a relationship where I was continuously being manipulated and disrespected I would find someone that truly love me. I was in love and it was clear to see now. I was getting thicker and my skin was glowing.

"Baby you alright." I felt arms wrap around me taking me away from my spacing out. I smiled bright placing my hand over theirs as they rubbed up and down my stomach.

"I'm good baby, just thinking." I turned around in their arms rubbing my hands up and down their back.

"It feels good in here ain't too hot like you usually have it." I nodded closing my eyes letting the warm water cascade down my sore body.

"Damn I did that." They smirked looking my body up and down seeing the hickeys going down from my breast down to my lady area.

"Sure did. I can't feel my kit kat and I don't know if that's a good thing or bad thing." I shrugged grabbing the loofah and pouring the soap in the loofah.

I rubbed the loofah up and down their body while biting my bottom lip. I eyed their body falling in love with it over and over again. I couldn't get enough of their body and every time I seen their body naked I felt myself getting horny all over again.

Leaning my head forward I placed my lips over theirs. Slowly kissing them I slowly added my tongue into it causing them to reach over and grab my ass. Slowly rubbing up and down and slapping it adding it to the mix.

"I love you JuJu." They pulled away from my lips with low eyes.

"I love you Bri, I promise I wouldn't trade you for nothing in the world." I looked into her eyes before running my hands down her stomach reaching her pussy. I rubbed two finger over her clit causing her to let out a low moan.

"You don't know what you started." She smirked before turning the water off stepping out the shower.

Stepping out of the elevator I pulled my skirt down checking my watch to read the time displayed on the front

Stepping out of the elevator I pulled my skirt down checking my watch to read the time displayed on the front. 5:45 . Smiling to myself feeling proud that I was 15 minutes early even after the eventful marking me and Bri had. We went round after round thinking about it caused me to bite my lip.

Walking into the meeting room I seen Maylee sitting down writing something down in the notebook in front of her. "Hey hoe!" I screamed causing her to jump up mean mugging me.

"Don't do that bitch." She shook her head before leaning back in her chair raising her eyebrow. She looked me up and down before a smirk appeared on her face.

"Somebody fucking ya life up sis and ain't mad." I raised my eyebrow trying to figure out how she knew.

"How ya know?" She tapped her finger on her chin before responding to me. "You my bestfriend scratch that sister, and you think I wasn't gonna know when you was fucking with somebody love. You got a special glow about you." She laughed.

"You already know sis!" I stuck my tongue out before bending over and twerking a little.

"So you remember how you and Mrs. Holland set me up on that lil blind date." My ears perked up causing me to rush over to the seat beside her.

"Give me the tea." I smirked leaning back in the chair.

"Zander was extremely sweet and a true gentlemen. Something about him makes me want to get to know more about him you know. He is like the gentle giant and that is something that perks my interest."

"I'm happy for you, I can't wait until you find your prince charming. Anything else happened maybe you got some dick." I laughed seeing her face.

"No I didn't get no dick, but I did run into Austin." I raised my eyebrows in a joking manner.

"What he said?" I sat straight up in my chair waiting to hear this.

"All he told me was that he was happy to see me and maybe we should catch up. Causing me to get his number and that was it for out little encounter." I laughed to myself already knowing how Maylee gets about Austin.

Something about Austin made Maylee fall over and over again. I can't lie I love Austin for Maylee just from watching their relationship but I felt like she could have better. Austin loved her but he wasn't in love with her and I could say the same for Maylee.

Whoever Maylee decides to get with if it's Austin, Zander, or anybody else I would support her whole heartily. She deserved to be happy and I was gonna make sure that nobody would stand in the way of it.

"May I have something important to ask you?" She raised her eyebrows before responding, "Wassup?"

"I want you to meet my girlfriend."

"Oh shit, when can I meet her!" She jumped up hugging me.

ConnectionsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara