C h a p t e r 12

Maylee Micheals
November 3, 2019
9:30 p.m

"I missed spending time like this with you." Austin spoke up while running my feet which sat in his lap. I removed the blunt from my lip before passing it back to him.

"Especially after them long ass classes and coming home to you sitting around in my shirt." He smiled taking another hit of the blunt.

I smiled to myself thinking of all the memories that occurred during our run in college. Whenever you seen us, we were always doing something goofy or plain dumb.

"You remember the time we went to Walmart high ass fuck." Laughed causing me to bust into a fit of laughter.

"Son do I look high?" Austin asked while getting out of the car

"Son do I look high?" Austin asked while getting out of the car. I looked his way and stared at him for a moment before shaking my head no.

"You look as normal as can be." I laughed walking towards the inside of the store.

"Get in the buggy." He looked at me gesturing his hand towards the buggy causing me to shake my head no.

"We both know that's a bad idea." I laughed continuing walking before he grabbed my arm pulling me back.

"Come on love, you remember you told me that you always wanted to ride in one. This could be our little adventure." He gave me his famous smile causing me to agree.

He reached over and picked me up placing me in the buggy softly making sure that it didn't roll forward or backwards in the process. I sat down criss crosser apple sauced.

He smirked before pushing me around the store picking up things that I'll need to cook what we've been desiring for the longest. Seafood pasta. We picked up more seafood than we needed but who cared. I was high ass fuck and I had the money.

"Why the fuck you picking up strawberries and whip cream." I turned to him seeing the sinister smirk on his face.

"I'm just gonna use it for dinner later tonight." He licked his lips before placing them into the cart and pushing us toward the self checkout.

"Pssst." I tried to get his attention causing him to look at me.

"You think if we swipe kool aid for all these seafood products we'll get caught." I smirked causing him to laugh and shake his head.

"Man I ain't getting arrested for you and plus I'm high as hell. Whew I ain't tryna do no time. Them dudes be turning these lil niggas into sugar cookies." I laughed seeing him pay for all the items and bagging them up.

He rolled us out of the store. He stopped for a second before I heard him laughing to himself before responding, "Hold on!" He laughed pushing the cart while running behind him.

"Bitch ass dude don't let go." He laughed before letting go causing me to turn around and seeing him there laughing.

"Oh shit." I heard him y'all before taking off running behind me. I look forward seeing a curve leading to a bunch of trees behind it.

I felt the buggy hit the curve making the buggy tip forwards causing me to fly back into the tree. I just laid there basically feeling dead.

"Baby I'm so sorry." He laughed before kissing all around my body.

I stood to my feet dusting my sweatpants off.

"Pick these damn bags up and let's go." I spoke angrily before walking ahead. He really just blew my high.

"Nigga don't know how to act." I scoffed to myself before walking back to the car with a sore behind.

"He finna do a lot to make up for this. Nigga think I'm playing."

"Man those were the day

"Man those were the day." He sat back laughing sparking up another blunt.

"The time where we were both getting to know each other. That's the time where I felt myself falling for you." I smiled thinking about the significance of our relationship.

I could truly say that was the best 1 1/2 years I spent on a relationship. He thought me how to love again and most importantly how to love myself.

"I remember every morning I'll make you look yourself in the mirror and have you compliment yourself everyday." I smiled thinking about all the love he showed me.

"I'm capable of anything in this world. Nobody can hold me back from what I'm placed on this earth for. The world is mine and it's just waiting for me to claim it." I recited before taking a pull of the blunt.

"I love looking at you and seeing the confidence ooze out of you. I am proud of you." He spoke getting close to me making me look at him with lowered eyes filled with nothing but lust.

I placed my hands on his cheek slowly stroking it softly. I watched as he licked his lips and eyed me up and down causing a bright smile to display on my face. I leaned forward and placed a kiss on his soft juicy pink lips. His lips softly moved with mine causing me to let out a low moan.

He smirked before pulling me to his lap causing him to palm my ass into it. He sent a hard smack causing me to let out another moan. He smiled into the kiss before biting my bottom lip and pulling back letting go of it making it go back into place.

I smiled placing my head into his chest as he rubbed my back up and down relaxing me. He kissed the top of my head holding my body tight to his.

"You remember that promise we made." He asked before kissing my forehead.

"How couldn't I remember?" I smiled looking up at him placing a kiss to his lips.

"So, what you say love. You gonna give us a try again." I looked into his eyes nodding my head causing a huge smile to spread on his face.

"I still love you." He smiled before kissing my lips repeatedly before kissing my face repeatedly.

"I love you too." I pushed him back on to the sofa before climbing on top of him.