They Realize They Love You / Queen

A/N- I'm literally a sucker for cute stuff so here we go.

Freddie- You'd been friends for a few months when Freddie realized he loved you. It was quick for him, too. The realization hit him like a truck. You asked for piano lessons. Freddie was happy to oblige. He got very excited over the prospect of a little while alone with you. He even let you touch his grand piano. You sat down quietly and listened as Freddie taught you all of the keys. He played a simple tune and let you try. You didn't do horrible so Freddie clapped. You kept on like this until you could play the whole song. When you had finally perfected it, it was late. (It's Late 😏) He decided to go and get some drinks and snacks for you. When he returned he found you asleep. Your body was slumped against the bench and your head was against the keys. Small snores came from your nose. You looked so peaceful. Freddie quickly carried you to his bed and laid you down. He covered you up and kissed your forehead. He stood at the door of his room and looked at you again. He realized he loved you. He loved you so much. With that in his mind, he quietly closed the door and slept on the couch, dreaming of you.

Brian- You'd been dating for a few months when he realized he loved you

Brian- You'd been dating for a few months when he realized he loved you. He wanted to take you out stargazing. (Of course Brian Harold May wanted to go stargazing) He thought everything through, perfectly. You suggested going late at night and he thought that was a great idea. Around one in the morning, you set out your blankets and laid down with each other. You stared up at the constellations quietly for a few moments. "It's so beautiful." You said to yourself. (Get ready for a cliche.) "I know." He mumbled while staring at you. You blushed when you realized what he meant. After a bit you started asking questions about the constellations. Brian answered each one with details. You listened to him, intently. You would nod occasionally and add on to what he was saying. You were genuinely interested. Brian felt his heart swell with love while you stared up in awe. He stayed quiet though. He wanted to sit in that moment with you forever.

Roger- You'd been best friends since diapers

Roger- You'd been best friends since diapers. Nothing could separate you. You both supported each other in everything. When he wanted a new partner, you were there. When you failed your biology test, he was there. Every weekend you hung out. This particular weekend, it was finally sunny after days of rain. You decided to go on a drive. Roger of course had to drive your car. It was a convertible so it was perfect for sunny weather. As you rode through the open roads, you got bored so you turned on the radio. Revolution by The Beatles was on. You and Roger both smiled at each other before screaming out the words. As you sang to your hearts content, Roger's voice faded out. Instead, he listened and watched you have the time of your life. He couldn't help but stare. When the song was finished, you looked over to find Roger watching you. You looked away with a blush. Right then, Roger realized he had fallen for you. He had fallen for you hard.

John- It was simple for John

John- It was simple for John. You were interested in talking to him. You weren't friends with him because he had money or because he was famous. You didn't talk to him because he could buy you just about anything you wanted. It wasn't like that at all. You honestly just wanted to have conversations with him. You liked to hear his accent. You loved his voice and especially his laugh. (Who doesn't?) You talked to him about everything. It wasn't always about him either. He loved to listen to what you had to say. One night, on one of your many long talks, you listened intently as John told you about some of his insecurities. You didn't try and interrupt. You just listened and that was all John needed. While he was driving home, he thought back on the conversation. He knew that you were the only one he would ever tell those things. He realized he loved you and there was no way he could go on without you.

A/N- I hope you liked it

A/N- I hope you liked it. I'll have some more chapters out this weekend. Requests are always open.