Godfathers / Freddie

A/N- hi.. sorry. school takes up a lot of my time. most everything i write until i have more time will be relatively shorter than normal. sorry again. this also has literally no plot so...

"Are you clinically insane or incredibly annoying?"

"I don't know, probably both."

"Yeah, sounds about right," you said with a roll of your eyes. 

Freddie wrapped his arm around you and pulled you closer to him. He kissed your cheek softly and whispered, "You know you love me."

"I know," you muttered.

Freddie laughed but then stood up quickly. He held out his hands for you to take. You pushed his hands away and stood up without his help.

"Oh c'mon, Y/N. Let me help you every once in a while," Freddie whined.

"I may be 7 months pregnant, Freddie Mercury, but I can take care of myself."

"I know you can, darling," Freddie took your hand and spun you into his arms, "I just want you to be happy."

"I am happy. Just as long as you don't chew with your mouth open," you said with a laugh. You quickly jerked your body away from his. You then turned and tried to run as fast as your body would let you. Which wasn't very fast.

You made it to the kitchen without Freddie getting you. You turned around with a grin but were confused when Freddie wasn't behind you. You walked forward a bit to see where he went.

A scream left your lips when two arms wrapped around your waist from behind.

"You're not quite as fast as you think you are, darling," Freddie whispered in your ear. You shivered when he kissed your neck gently.

You were enjoying the moment when all of sudden your front door banged open.

Freddie immediately let go of you and sat down at the kitchen table. "One day of peace," He raised his index finger, "Just one day."

"Well, hello. How is my favorite person doing?" Roger said as he burst into the kitchen.

"I was doing just fine until you lot showed up," Freddie muttered.

Roger pulled you into a hug and smiled at Freddie over your shoulder. "I was talking to Y/N."

John sat down at the table with Freddie. "I'm sorry, Fred. I tried to get them to leave you alone but they never listen to me," he said quietly.

Freddie wiped the annoyed look off his face as soon as John began to speak. "I know, Deaky. It's never you that causes these problems, is it," He sighed.

"I take offense to that," Brian said with a raise of his hand.

"You take offense to everything, Bri," you laughed. Freddie put his arms out for you and you quickly took up his offer and sat in his lap.

"We come here just to make sure everything is alright and this is the thanks we get. I'm humiliated," Roger dramatically put his hand to his forehead.

"Actually I told you that everything was alright but you didn't believe me." John didn't even look up when he said this.

You put your hand over John's and said, "Maybe if you all would listen to Deaky more often then you'd get along much better."

"That's what I've been saying," you heard John mumble.

Freddie rubbed your back as you joked with the band.

"So when can we expect for you to have our niece or nephew," Brian asked.

"Who said you get to be the Uncles?" Freddie smirked. You had already talked with each other about exactly what part you wanted the band to play in your child's life.

"I call being the Aunt," Roger yelled.

Brian put his hand to his heart. "Out of everyone here, I thought I would be most fit for the role of best Uncle."

Freddie snorted and John rolled his eyes.

"Actually we were thinking that none of you get to be our child's uncles," You had to fight back a laugh while looking at Roger and Brian's expressions.

You planned to tell them what you really had planned when you gave birth but John's face automatically broke you. He looked absolutely hurt.

"The reason is because we want you to be our baby's godfathers."

The boys looked baffled. "You don't mean that," Roger whispered.

"We mean it."

"I wanted to tell them," Freddie whispered in your ear. You snorted and muttered a sorry.

"Oh my god. I'm gonna be a godfather!" Everybody looked over at John with wide eyes. He had practically yelled louder than Roger did on a daily basis.

You all began to laugh hysterically. You, Freddie, and John all stood up. Everybody got into a big group hug. You were all squeezing each other tightly and laughing. Except for Roger. He was crying.

"I love you guys so much," Roger said between sobs.

You almost fell over because of how hard you were laughing. "We love you too."

Looking back years later, that was the moment that you knew, no matter what happened, with these crazy people around you, everything would be alright.

A/N- wow that was cheesy but who cares. also y'all need to look at what i found.

 also y'all need to look at what i found

Imagine thinking I'm ok