Kung Fu / John

A/N- This is really just a filler chapter so it's super short. I've got more on the way.

You had been reading for a while when you finally decided to look up from your book. You noticed John, your husband, sitting silently with a confused look on his face.

"John, what's on your mind?"

John looked up at you and shook his head. "It's nothing."

You sighed, knowing that he'd tell you when he was ready. You figured that since your kids were away with their grandparents, that today would be relaxing but with John's strange mood, it was hard to relax.

After a few minutes, John stood up from his chair and walked away to your shared bedroom. There was no way you could focus on your book now. It was eating you alive to know what was wrong with him.

You placed your book on the coffee table and slowly walked to your bedroom. A million thoughts ran through your head. What if he wanted to leave you? What if he couldn't stand the secluded life he'd been living? You were terrified.

John was sitting at the edge of the bed with his head in his hands. He seemed to obviously be going through something that you didn't understand. 

You sat beside John and put your arms around him. He flinched at your touch. You sucked in a deep breath.

"John, please tell me what's bothering you."

John raised his head and finally looked at you. So much confusion was obvious in his gray eyes. He shook his head slightly before sighing.

"I just- I don't..." John couldn't continue. He put his hands to his head and pulled his hair. He breathed in deeply and tried to calm himself.

You waited quietly for him to continue. You understood that whatever was wrong seemed very serious to him.

"I just don't understand," he muttered.

"You don't understand what?"

"How could everybody be kung fu fighting?"

A/N- well that's all I've got for today everybody. More chapters coming soon.