Immature / Brian

1st prompt for Brian

"No, I'm not letting you go. It's too early to get out of bed."

Your eyes flew open when you felt the sunlight on your skin. You were tightly wrapped up in Brian's embrace. You tried to move but Brian was holding you too close. You finally managed to halfway sit up but he pulled you right back down. You huffed in annoyance.

You tried to sit up again. He pulled you down. "Let me up." You mumbled. Brian sighed. "No." He said bluntly. You continued to struggle against his grip.

"You're an ass."

"Why won't you let me love you?"

"Let me up. I have stuff to do today."

"No, I'm not letting you go. It's too early to get out. of bed."

"It's noon." You muttered.

You gave up and laid in his arms. You weren't going to fight anymore. After a while you got quite comfortable and fell right back to sleep.

You woke but you couldn't see. Something was tickling your face. You moved your hand to rub you eyes and found that Brian's curl were covering your eyes. You started to try and blow them out of your face. After a long time of this you completely pushed him off of you.

Brian let out a screech. You had pushed him too hard and he fell off the bed. You crawled over to the side and looked down at him. He was laying on his back with his hair sprawled around him. He stared up at the ceiling. "I can't even believe you." He mumbled dramatically.

You laughed hysterically at him. He looked over at you and frowned before returning his gaze back to the ceiling. You sighed and heaved yourself off the bed before dropping on the floor next to him. Brian didn't say anything as you wrapped your arms around his thin waist and held him close.

You stroked his arm and murmured, "I'm sorry." Brian stayed silent but pulled you closer to him and held onto you tightly. You chuckled and looked up at his face. He was fighting off a smile. You smirked and tickled his side. He jerked away and slapped your hand gently. "I hate that."

"I know."

Then you stuck your hand right back on his side and tickled him again. He yelped and began to laugh. After a minute of this he stood up and began to walk away. "You're so immature."

"That's what you get for not letting me up." You hollered. You quickly stood up. He wasn't in the room anymore. You smiled as an idea came to your mind. You began your sneak attack by walking quietly to the hallway. You looked around and saw he was right by the couch. Perfect, you thought to yourself.

You ran full speed and jumped on Brian's back. He let out a cry as you tackled him and fell on the couch. He laid there for a moment in silence. Then he flipped you both over and pinned your arms down. "You need to grow up."

"How about...no..."

He laughed before letting you up. "I thought you had stuff to do today."

"I did."

He looked over at you confused. "Then what exactly are you doing right now, huh?" You pushed his arm, gentler this time. "No need to get sassy with me." You mumbled. "You delayed it so long that I might as well just not do it." (same tho)

Brian chuckled. "You're a procrastinator."

"I can accept that."

He smiled before pulling you back to him. He held you close in a tight hug. "I love you." He whispered.

"I love you more."

"I love you most." (Tangled reference on point)

You scoffed. "Hardly." Brian sat quietly as he thought of a good comeback. You thought he gave up after minutes of him staying quiet. Finally he turned to you and said, "I'll just let you think that. As long as I know I love you more then I win." You hit his shoulder. "Mmhmm."

He buried his head in your shoulder. You thought he was awake until you heard soft snores. You moved just a bit so you could get a better view. You chuckled and pulled him close. You dozed off with him in you arms.

A/N- Sometimes I'm not sure why I write. Like, what was that? I tried. Just know that.