Chapter 2: A spark of LOVE

Ash pov :

He pointed to a closet of some sort then vanished again, while I got dressed, or a least that was what I thought at the time. I pulled some boxers on when I heard a groan and spun around to find a   sulking mew two watching me put on the boxers.

"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU WATCHING ME GET DRESSED!!"

"Because I'm bored and I found it very interesting until you put those wretched boxers on!" he said 

I rolled my eyes and put on tight skinny black leggings, with a top that showed my waist and a hung belt as well as a choker for a final touch + fingerless gloves.

" You know this is way better than that stupid jacket...  "

"MY MOTHER GOT IT FOR MY BIRTHDAY!" I yelled.

"Okay, 1 what's a mother? 2 what's a birthday? And 3 that explains why you wore it. "

I gave him a puzzled look 

"you never had a mom?" a

"No, I didn't what is it," m2 said

"Well in most cases they gave life to you, are female, and raise and take care of you + they love you and protect you from harm."

"Oh...um..I..never..got...that...in my life, I always was on my own," he says sadly.

I was shocked, this guy had been on his own, from the very being. With no help, and no one to love him, no wonder he acted the way he did, no one ever showed him kindness, love, or compassion in his life!

I walked over and hugged him tightly.

"Ah!.. What are you doing ??" 

"It's called a hug, people get them when they're sad or need it "

I chuckled at his perplexed face. Dang it where do my arms go as he continued trying to figure it out.

"Just enjoy it I said calmly".

I  watched as his face went red 

" what why is my face red?"

"You just kinda  feel awkward  since you never got it before you never knew how to feel about this...all humans have this emotion ."

He stared at me before shaking his head" You are so confusing "Mewtwo said.

"Time skip"

We were now having food when he asked.

"so what is a birthday," Mewtwo asked 

Well, it's the day you were born on. We Humans use it to count how old you are, and you get  parties, gifts, and your family congrats you on turning whatever year you are." I said