Chapter 15: SERVING THE QUEEN

" OI foot boy! What are you  trying to do start a fire go gentle!" ash yelled at James

James began to blow on them softly.

" Ah! Much better!" ash said

" Now for you fools how bout a ballerina SHOW!!!!" ash said evily 

Gary and Red was forced to dance like ballerinas  in front of ash.

" I SAY AGAIN, THIS IS A LIVING NIGHTMARE!!!!!" Misty said

" I know, but do you really want to end up like Gary!" Brock said to her.

" NO!!!!!!!!" Misty said

" Then do what he wants!" Brock said 

" WAIT WHAT I THOUGHT WE WERE PLAYING ALONG TILL WE COULD REVERSE IT !" Jaames said 

" ARE YOU AN  IDIOT !!! NO Do WHAT THE QUEEN WANTS !!!" Brock said

" THIS IS BAD FIRST RAICHU NOW BROCK WHATS HAPPING TO THEM!!!!????!!! " Misty said

" I agree!" James said 

Mean while

Stupid humans their clones of your friends ! (mew two thought )

MONTH SKIP

IT had been 5 months of this torture , and many of ash's friends had been replaced with clones the only real ones left were James and Mewouth . 

" I will never bear false witness on Jeise again!" James said as he did back masges to ash's back.

" OI HIGHER YOU MUTT!" Ash said

James began to pound and masage ash's higher back .

" MMMMM-mmmm Beeeetttter " ash said as James pounded his back

Time skip

Ash was enjoying himself in a mud bath while James watched over RAICHU And by watched over He meant tourterd by RAICHU.

 " OI I'M hungry fetch Me food !" ash said

" UGHH!  James said as he got a bowl of grapes He began to drop them in ash's mouth.

" MMMM - So good!" ash said 

" OI I'M ready for the hot tub!" ash said as he got out and towled himself off and began to get into the hot tube . Mew two was currently in their reading a magize with dun glasses.

Ash simrked as he swam over to mew two.

" Wchata reading ?" Ash said lustly

James jaw dropped ash spoke kind to mew two while he got yelling!

" Just the new issue of Criaben crusie ." mew two said

" Oh look a suana ! OH and it's even got   a steam room!" Mew two said pointing at a picture ash rolled his eyes .

He carefully tossed the magize to safe dry ground  and went in for the meal   .

" Forget The  criaben we you've got tropical !" ash said as he began to kiss mew two making moaning sounds .

James and  Mewoth shivered , and  they both looked the other way.

They watched in horror as mew two's tail slid up ash's thighs and snugged the booty of the century !  His hands slid there way down ash's stomach to his gloreous hips . A few moans were herd as mew two's tounge slid under Ash's soft pink one . He ounce more taste the sweet honey mouth that belonged to Ash. 

" RAICU!!!! RAICHU !!!!!!! RAICHU !!!!!!!" RAICHU said

" Hun what do you mean mew's back ?!" Mew two said 

Low and behold mew was there and she was not happy......