Chapter 18: Honey moons, lemons, and transformations

Ash waved goodbye to his friends while he, and mew two went to the criaben for their honey mood. 

TIME SKIP

" You ready?" mew two asked ash noded 

Slowly mew two entered ash special  hole and began to thrust. Ash soon began to moan as he and mew two kissed . Mew two then bit down on ash's neck and sucked on it  for a moment before licking it reapedly . He then began to thrust harder and faster into ash .

" Haaa... huuuu" was all ash could say as mew two sealed the deal by cumming into ash .

Mew two huffed his face red . 

" Good night mate ...." mew two mumbled before both men fell asleep.

The next day 

Ash woke up feeling sick and rushed to the toliet . Mew two hearing him grabbed his hair as ash threw up. Mew two looked down to see another purple tail and some sliver fur on ash.

" Ash your transforming into my kind!" mew two said exictedly now knowing he wouldn't be the only one of his kind . " And since my kind is inmortal and we can never die !" you never have to leave mew two said . Ash smiled and kissed mew two..

The next weeks where filled with sexy fun time    ( ; 

Ash kept having  daily throw ups so he took a test .

 "OMG!" ash said

" was is it ash.'' mew two said

" I'm pregant !" after ash said that mew two fainted ash prented to belive it was from exciement .