Chapter 17: The choice

and he leaned up and kissed Mewtwo! He then hugged Mewtwo while kissing him.

" A-ash!" His friends and mew two said

"  Then I can tell you... I love you too mew two...." Ash said

" B-but after all, I've done ?!" Mew two said but ashed shushed him

" You not perfect, but nobody is. You may have done wrong things, but that doesn't mean you are a monster or evil.  I don't care about that you just were worried and made a mistake everyone does. The reason I hesitated was that I felt confused feelings did begin to happen but I needed more time to know you.  I'm not ready to mate yet..... I'm still shy." he said explaining to mew two. Mew two felt happy sure ash was shy, but that didn't matter he loved ash and ash loved him.

" Ah!'' ash said as he turned around why are their doubles of you?!" ash said 

5 hours later of explanations and apologies.

" Ok So my mom knows everything, and is ok as long as I'm happy." ash said

Mew two smiled as he hugged ash it took a while to get everything cleared up but that was fine.

3 months later

" Do I have to wear this ?!" mew two said looking at his bow tie.

" yes, and quit your yapping ash will be here any minute!" ash's mother said

Ash began to walk in he was wearing a white dress, and he made many women actually jealous.

The preist began his speech, " Now to quickly end the weeding do both of you say yes?"
Ash rolled his eyes and said " yes! we do!" he and mew two said.

After that mew two and ash, slow danced and enjoyed the music of the night.