Chapter 5: The cold heart melts

Ash pov: The cake had now been pulled out to warm up and then sliced now I watched as Mewtwo was confused "Why does it look like bread" he said 

''Just try it!"

he nervously took a bite and his eyes went suddenly large after one bite he had had the 2 ones I baked first then half of the cupcakes before I managed to pull him away and wait for the sugar overload to cease. 

30 min Later

"MMM, What was that," he said  

"That was sugar and it makes things taste sweet appearently you love it, but it wasn't just that it was called cake it's a dessert we humans have. " I said.

"Wow," I rolled my eyes at him.

Time skip it was now in the middle of the day and I had just found and good hiding place I told Mewtwo to find me WITHOUT ANY OF HIS POWERS! It took a while to explain hide and seek to him. 

"Dang it Ash where are you!"

I held in a laugh as he struggled to find me He looked under every bush until he saw my foot "crap!"  I say a little too loud 

" There you are !"

he flies over to me 

"Found You!"

"Yay!" I say sacristy.

"My turn," he said 

" yep, but remember you can not use your powers, or it's cheating!"

"Ok" he flies off as I start to run to catch up after a few rounds we had lunch I also taught him how to do hopscotch.   I read some fairy tales that my mom used to read to me out loud, so he could hear. Never before have I had such a deep conversation about how Ariel was better off with Flounder than Erik. I also showed him pics of me and my friends at different locations. He likes the book "Phantom of the Oprea" Around dinner time I show him movies based on the book his favorite is " Love never dies" and his favorite song "devil take the Hindmost."

Mewtwp's pov: In such a short time I know half about this human's life.  what he went through why he does what he does, and that there is a lot more to this word called love. Also, he's much more fun than most humans I have ever en encountered.  He is so free spat and just goes out at life like come at me! and moves on. He also has a nice body. and his hair just flows like blossoms in the spring soft yet smooth to the touch.