Chapter 6: I Miss them

It had gotten late and ash said he was going to sleep, and  he would see Mew two in the morning Mew two nodded and went to bed as well. Once inside Ash sobbed for  8 hours before falling asleep carefully though so mew two wouldn't hear. " I MISS YOU GUYS! " He said looking at a photo of his friends. Slowly he fell asleep.

 In Mew two's room he was thinking  about his plan! Screw the plan! it isn't worth it! If i had him who really needs world domination?! For all i am concerned he is the world to me~! But then  the thought of that oaf, and the red headed tusandure taking him away.. made, mewtwo's blood boil~!  

 "no that can't happen I won't let it, I NEED HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  .   They, will not, take.....him....form..me........".  With that Mew two fell asleep.

Time skip 

Ash dryed his tears by taking a shower and putting on some new clothes a gray sweater with slvees that where finger less and some black leggins and a scarf . Walking out he made some banana pancakes, also bacon , and eggs. He poured himself some water and sat down to eat making sure to leave   a fresh and hot  plate for mew two, like lighting.. the devil himself arrived .  

Quickly mew two began eating it  "MMhm  , This is so good!" mew two said 

"It's what my mom made me " ash replied 

" Well, your mother knows how to cook!" Mew two said.

"yep" ash said.

" After all when my dad died, or that was what i was told at the time my mom as a teen had to figure out how to take care of me."

Wait, what do you mean at the time ?!, and your mother was a teenager when she had you?!"

"Yes, she was a teen " ash said .

I Have a thing called daddy issues, My father left us for another woman  she tryied sparring me the awful truth, but when i met him he wasn't with the woman he left us for. He was with another woman that wasn't her. He told me he "wished I was never born", and  I was weak. 

Mew two was shocked about this  " He told that to you?"

"Yes" ash said sadly .

" But that's... what did you do wrong !?"

" He was right I'm weak, i keep forgiving team rocket and blame myself and I can't even evole my own pikacu!" he said with tears. 

" What no you're not, if it weren't for team rocket ,you would have had the  time to do so !"  mew two said 

"Ash he was a fool, to do what he did !" mew two said. 

Quickly realizing the need to change subject  Mew two found some cards form ash's back pack "So, how... do... you play this...?"

Ash smiled and  showed him how to play the game after a few rounds of poker, go  fish, guess who, chess, checkers , and old maid. The 2 had lunch  ash showed how to make a pbj sand which along with how to make  milk bread. Once they where done with lunch ash taught mew two how to play tag . Then he introduced mew two to anime, and vocaliod. Along with pop music ,and rap music. Although mewtwo was good company...ash still missed misty and brock~!  even if misty yelled at him to much....

Time skip 

ash had been in there for 2 weeks now barely eating food and crying a lot Mew two sighed he knew it was they boy missing his friends, so he came up with a plan he would give and item that would allow him to see them but not hear him.

"Here, say who you want to see and it will show you what they're doing . For example, Show Me Misty," mew two said. Low and behold  misty was show swimming in a pool with brock.

"Thank you" ash said with tears and gave a peck on Mew two's check causing him to blush.

"Your.....welcome..."