Chapter 21: 3 years latter

It had been 3 years since the twins came into the picture. Amber was very confident and went up to every one while her brother was shy and clinging to their mother. It did not help that ash was pregant for the third time yes third time . When the twins were 2 ash gave birth to Alex (Anderson). At the time ash like a soap opera charter named that so... that.

"Wheee!" amber said as she flew around the castle. Her purple tail a blur as she flew.

" Sis wait up!" Mao said as he began to fly.

Mew two was currently reading a magizine.

Ash chuckled as he lefted Alex into the air which mad the babby giggle.

Time skip

" One, two, three, skip the four . Jump in space and repeat some more" amber said as she jumped rope.

Raichu was currenlty cuddling up with Alex. While mao was watching a cartoon.

" Lunch!" ash said

" YAY!" amber said

" She is way to hyper and happy about every single thing " mew two muttered

" I was the same at her age" Ash repiled as he sat out penuat butter and jelly sandwiches.

Along with bentos and tofu.

" Ummm.." amber said as she chowed down

Latter

" bath time " ash said

" By the way i did it last night you get to do it tonight mew two!" ash said

 Mew two the gulped as amber ran into the bath room followed by a whining mao.

" OH......BOY....." mew two said as he went in 

" AHH! AMBER STOP SPLASHING ME !!! AH!!! Mao stoping squirt shampoo every where!!!!" mew two said

" Bath crayons...." Ash said handing them

" OH THANK GOD!!! THANK YOU ASH THEY NEARLY DROWEND ME!" mew two said . Ash rolled his eyes at the drama before exiting the room.

" YAY! " amber said as she doddled on the walls .

Time skip

"BED time" ash said as he read the twins books and tucked them in, and he also turned on the night light.

" Goodd night." ash said 

The twins yawend and fell alseep 

Latter

Mew two was awoken by the twins...

" Amber , Mao what are you doing out of bed?" mew two yawned

" WE had a night mare..." they said

Ash awoke and helped them in their bed . However this happened every night and he hated it why.

Mew two latter awoke to find a yellow spot on the bed

( HOLLY SHIT I KNOW I HAVE WET DREAMS BUT! WAIT A MINUTE IT'S NOT THAT Wet mabye if ipretend to be alseep he'll deal with it.) mew two thought.. Ash sighed aand quickly changed the sheets.

Mew two then enjoyed what he could be fore amber countied to kick him ...

" Great now's she's kicking me" mew two said anooyed/ yawned.