Chapter 12 - My Diary!!

🍁"I'm A Very Private Person,
You Don't Ask, I Don't Tell"🍁

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bryce's P.O.V.

"Mrs. Grace, I'm so sorry. It was not my fault. Still, I apologise that Kyler got injured because of me", I repeated looking at my reflection in the mirror for the tenth time. I let out a deep sigh. Adjusting my bangs over my forehead, I pulled my hoodie which reached to the crown section of my head. This hoodie doesn't hide my face but it does give me a sort of inner satisfaction.

The knock on my room's door made my heart beat race. I walked to open the door only to find my mom standing with a gift in her hand. She gave me a proper look from my head to toe and shook her head.

"My daughter will never change", she said.

"My mom has done that on my part already", I replied and walked inside leaving her at the entrance only. I picked up my purse which has my mobile, my sanitizer, my lipgloss, my hand cream and a small perfume. For me, hygiene is of utmost importance and my hand cream is the necessity for me.

"I brought gifts for Kyler. I've given one to Becca and this one is for you. You're going to his house for the first time so don't go empty handed", she said. I took it from her.

I'm already taking your another daughter with me. How am I empty handed?

"Thanks", I replied and walked out of my room. My own mom forced me to go to a place, I'll be highly uncomfortable at. How am I not supposed to be mad at her?

I walked downstairs and saw Becca coming out of her room. Her five inches heels were clicking on the floor. She had worn a navy blue one piece and had loosely curled her hair. The makeup on her face was on point. Becca is beautiful in a classy way. I appreciate her for that. She doesn't dress slutty and her makeup is also not way too loud. She can make you turn your head to her all the damn time. I noticed her colourful appearance in front of my dark ones. She gave me on a look from top to bottom and rolled her eyes.

"Haven't I asked you to stop wearing that hoodie all the time? I get it you're not beautiful. The least you can do is be presentable. You'll ruin my reputation too in front of Kyler's family", she said.

"This is the best I can pull off", I replied.

Who cares what his family think about me? I'm not their future daughter in law. You're, I thought!!

"No one's gonna notice you that way", she said picking up her car keys. We're going in her car because my car is too poor to show up at Mr. Kyler Grace's oh so big freakin mansion made up of dollars and gold.

"That's the plan", I replied and Becca just sighed.

"Whatever. Just stay quiet as much as you can", she replied. I didn't react.

As if I would have talked non-stop to his mom if Becca has not warned me earlier. Does she not know me at all?