Chapter 18 - Family!!

🍁"So, If You're Tired Of Speaking,
Sit Next To Me,
I, Too, Am Fluent In Silence"🍁

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bryce's P.O.V.

With my head bowed down, my eyes focused on my sneakers, I was standing at the entrance of the school gate waiting for my dad. He texted me that he'll come to see me at the end of the school. Groups of students were passing by, some gave me stares, some ignored me and were lost in their own world. For the fifteenth time, I glanced at my watch. He's making me wait uselessly. I'm in no mood of meeting him. He and my mom have abandoned me. Why do they act that they care? I wish children have the right to disown their family too. They've hurt me and they're not even guilty about it. Sometimes, I feel I could have a family who understands me, just like other people. I don't have a family at all.

"Are you looking for me?", I heard a soft whisper next to my ear. I turned around only to face Kyler. He was way too close to my face. I stepped back immediately making enough distance between us.

"Why will I be looking for you? Stop being delusional", I replied as I looked away.

"Are you waiting for your boyfriend?", He asked and I leave a sigh of annoyance. Why is he so clingy?

"Can you leave if you don't have anything important to say? It's none of your business", I told him. I'm already not in my best happy mood since I've received a text from my dad and this boy is adding more to my miseries.

"I've something important to ask, Bryce bear", he said and my heart skipped a beat.

"My name is Bryce", I said without looking at him. I can't handle his gaze or anyone else for too long.

"That's what I said, Bryce Bear", he said and I rolled my eyes. I kept quiet. I'm not going to entertain him.

He's impossible!!

"You didn't tell me about your birthday", He said.

"Why? Do you wanna throw a big party? Will, you invite the whole city?", I asked. I was pissed and I kind shouted at him for the first time.

I'm losing my cool.

"I want to wish you", he said passing me a smile and my anger melts down instantly.

"No need. I don't need your wishes", I replied as I looked away and folded my arms across my chest.

"I like it when you were getting angry with me. At least you showed me your real emotions. It was different than your usual 'Leave me alone' and 'Don't talk to me', stuff", Kyler said. I gave him a side view.

"Congratulations then", I grimaced and he shook his head with a smile stuck on his face.

"Anyways. I will wait here with you", he said shoving his hands inside his jeans pocket.

"No need. Please leave me alone", I said.

"I think you want to get rid of me. Right?", He asked and I gave him a look of disbelief.

The Irresistible IntrovertOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara