Chapter 20 - Coffee Meeting!!

🍁"And When He Looked At Me With Those Chocolate Brown Pair Of Eyes,
I Felt Something Inside Me
Melting" ~ Aana🍁✍️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bryce' P.O.V.

I shut the locker with a bang. I was annoyed like hell. Exactly five minutes ago as soon as I walked inside the school premises from my break, I received a text from Kimberly. She's taking an off today. She is not coming today. Do you know what that means? I've to sit with Kyler the stupid Grace in English class. Not only sit, but I also have to talk to him because he's my project partner. This is not going good. With a scowl on my head, I adjusted the hoddie and walked to attend the last class of today. Kimberly and I don't share any other class so I didn't realise it in the morning that she's not present today.

Talking about the morning, I kept the gift Luke gave me in my room. World's best sister! How can he give me that tag? I am anything but nice to him. I'll never say him as World's best brother or even best kid. Ok, I might give him a good kid tag may be. I have no complaints from him per se but I don't like him. He's related to Yasmine and I legit hate that woman. I've all the rights to hate her. I hate myself too.

I stopped at the class entrance and scanned the whole classroom. Kyler was nowhere to be seen. I grinned like a Cheshire cat. I pray he's absent. I didn't find his bike in the parking too. Since we share a parking spot and the absence of his bike means he's not present. I didn't see him either the whole day. Oh god, please make today a happy day. Please let Kyler Grace be on off.

"Are you gonna block the way or will you move?", I heard a grumpy voice from behind. My smile fades away and I groaned internally.

And ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Grace marked his presence!!

I didn't turn back and just moved to my right side. With his arm touching my shoulder, he walked inside the class. He deliberately did that, I know. He walked straight to the last and corner most bench and sat down. I started making my way to that bench. My soul was crying tears of blood. He took out his notebook and plugging earphones in both his ears, he started scrolling his mobile screen. As soon as I sat next to him, he pulled his hoodie over his head, hiding his face from me and my eyes widened.

He's copying me!!

Narrowing my eyes at him, I did the same. I adjusted my hoodie over my head and opened my textbook. I'm also not interested in talking to him. What does he think of himself? I'll not ask him for the assignment also. I glanced at his side, he was busy glaring his mobile screen. He was watching random music videos. He got to be kidding me. Earlier, he didn't shut up and now he's not even looking at me. I have to talk to him. I'm forced to talk to him because of the assignment. I just want to keep our talk related to business nothing else. He lacks professionalism. Stupid Kyler Grace.

I opened the assignment and looked at him. He didn't. Taking three deep breath and calming my heartbeat, I decided to initiate the conversation.

"Mr. Grace", I said and he didn't listen. His head was moving to and fro along with the music. I closed my eyes out of annoyance. He's testing my patience.