Chapter 14 - New Friend!!

🍁"People Say A Lot.
So, I Watch What They Do"🍁

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyler's P.O.V.

Sitting in the car for the past ten minutes, I'm contemplating what the heck did I do back at Bryce's bedroom? Why did I kiss her? Why am I finding it hard to resist her? She pushed me away always. Why am I getting more and more pulled towards her? I took advantage of her. How can I stoop so low? I'm fooling around with Becca and I kept the audacity to kiss Bryce. It doesn't matter whether I kissed her on cheeks or lips, I'm not doing right. I need to figure out why am I behaving this way.

After staring at my house, I walked out of the car. I've parked the car since ten minutes but couldn't muster the heart to go inside. Becca must be expecting something Tonight but I just can't be an asshole. I kissed her sister. I can't fool around with two girls at the same time. I am not a jerk.

You're a perv though, my inner self commented back.

God, why did I do that? Cursing myself multiple times, I walked inside my house. My mom was already in her room. I heard her talking to Dylan. Seems, Dylan is sleeping with mom and dad tonight. Taking a deep breath, I walked to my room. I must ask Becca to maintain a distance between us. I have to figure out what my heart wants before taking another step further.

As soon as I reached outside my bedroom, I knocked first and entered later. Yes, I've manners. I'm a decent boy. I was way too much relieved to see the scenario in front of me. Becca was sleeping soundly on my bed and a weight was off my shoulder immediately. I can't tell how happy I was to see her sleeping. I smiled and shook my head.

Phew. That was close!!

I picked up a cushion next to her and lay on the couch. I looked outside the window next to the couch. My mind was at unease. I closed my eyes but Bryce's face flashed across my face. I opened my eyes and get up from lying to sitting position. Great. I can't even sleep now.

I got up and walked to pick out a novel to read. I saw Becca sleeping peacefully on my bed holding the cushion. She's so gorgeous that no one can take off their eyes from her. One will find hard to resist such a beautiful girl sleeping next to them. I walked and sat down on the side of sleeping figure of Becca.

I started comparing her with Bryce. That's wrong but I couldn't help. I am looking at Becca and for me, she's just a beautiful girl. I don't feel protective of her. I don't feel to pack her in a bag and save her like she's some kind of porcelain doll but I did feel that way for Bryce. Becca is beautiful and gorgeous and Bryce, she's a mixture of innocence and nervousness. Bryce is simply attractive. She talks way too much with her big black onyx eyes.

Becca is outgoing and Bryce is introvert. I've all the reasons to like Becca and not give a damn about Bryce. Becca accepts me and Bryce pushes me away. But Bryce is a keeper. I'm sure Becca will leave me for another good opportunity in a day or two but girls like Bryce will give you their hearts for lifetime.

Bryce is a keeper!!

I spend the rest of the night tossing on the uncomfortable couch thinking about Bryce. Her face is not getting off my mind at all. The only time, I stopped thinking about her was when sleep engulfed me.